Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 2/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 2/16

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, February 16th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 00:00 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

when r2 gonna delete de chaos wings, i sended tickets for on 2 diff toons???
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

hope they remove those chaos wings in dragon spins =/

Comment

If they are to remove the chaos wings, it would put new players on new servers at a disadvantage because they won't have the chance to get them. However, if you guys can post some suggestions in the Feedback and Suggestions thread, there might be a way to make them tolerable.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
          If they are to remove the chaos wings, it would put new players on new servers at a disadvantage because they won't have the chance to get them. However, if you guys can post some suggestions in the Feedback and Suggestions thread, there might be a way to make them tolerable.
          Nobody actually uses chaos wings, they're weak and ugly. They're equivalent to bad eggs in pokemon lol. Sadly only a few will get that joke.

Besides once new players get over 150 you'll just start seeing more people complaining about them in forums
          Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

I want Persian warrior costume back

Comment

True, but you can send a ticket asking for them to be removed from your inventory. That's why we need suggestions for a better way to deal with them.
              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

when they ask for suggestions but shoot them down, gg
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

True, but you can send a ticket asking for them to be removed from your inventory. That's why we need suggestions for a better way to deal with them.
                  But r2 is known for ignoring ur ticket after 1-2reply

Comment

The support team isn't helping, I understand a lot of people are sending tickets over this but I've only heard of one player who got there's removed and that was a month ago.
                    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Why not just do the simplest thing and make the wings destroyable wouldn't that solve all the issue.... or even make it so we can sell to vendors....
                      Server: (S73)Green Plains
                      IGN: (S73)Aura
                      Level: 180 eido
                      Class: Rogue
                      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Agreed with Jo, best way for both side. win-win B-)

Comment

R2 wont do anything about the chaos wings unless another rage outbreak starts on the forums just like with corruption packs.
                          (S67)Thundaga

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by zaphadon View Post
                            R2 wont do anything about the chaos wings unless another rage outbreak starts on the forums just like with corruption packs.
                            If countless weeks of people whining and complaining about this issue isn't an outbreak... Please tell me what is?
                            Crystal Saga
                            (S58)AquaShock
                            Lvl. 185 Eidolon Knight
                            Guild Member of (S35)TheSpartans

If I have made friends with my enemy, have I not defeated them? -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I wish they will fixed about my glitched wings

Comment

Working...
                              X