Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 4/20 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disguy
    replied
    thanks for speedy reply. I've checked the usual npc also bought the items and check for possible availble quest but nothing yet seems like something is missing

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Disguy View Post
    $20 a day to grind for a hr for some wings and reiki activator(which can't be traded) almost worth it because of the boss dropping clearing stones.

Make reiki activator tradable make cashing worth it to people by making items sellable.

How do we rebirth? Did you guys add another glitched system? Icon and items out but no npc to talk to for rebirth
    I feel it's very important to stress that a boss encounter is not guaranteed. During the second run, I only picked up wings, from heroic to ancient, and superior reiki stones, which might have totaled around 1k crystals at shop price, but no boss like in the first run.

The rebirth thing seems to not be functioning at the moment. I couldn't find a way around the pop up, though admittedly I didn't look very hard, and I haven't done a single quest so I wouldn't know if there is one that starts the process. We'll have to ask R2 about it when they are back in the office.

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    $20 a day to grind for a hr for some wings and reiki activator(which can't be traded) almost worth it because of the boss dropping clearing stones.

Make reiki activator tradable make cashing worth it to people by making items sellable.

How do we rebirth? Did you guys add another glitched system? Icon and items out but no npc to talk to for rebirth

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
    and can anyone provide some more information about the lucky dungeon?
    1000 Crystals buys you entry into the dungeon, located in Starglade, on a map that looks like a corner of Tree of Life. In the dungeon, you have 30 minutes to kill Elite Lucky Rabbits, that so far have dropped a variety of wings and feathers, in the hopes of coming across a boss.

I killed one boss, and got EW x1, Lucky Pack x1, and Clearing Stone x1.

Lucky Pack info:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	luckypack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	1729633

Just a note: A boss encounter is not guaranteed.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-20-2017, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    and can anyone provide some more information about the lucky dungeon?

Leave a comment:

• sillu25
    replied
    can we get any informasion about Supreme Rebirth pls?

Leave a comment:

• JPWayne82444a2
    replied
    We were supposed to have gotten a 3rd RB (Supernal) years ago. At one point R2 showed a picture from one of their test servers of a GM at Supernal RB, but when people started getting excited about the upcoming RB they removed it. We haven't gotten said RB since, although I'm convinced R2 just put it off because they don't want to admit to having leaked the picture early. Just to give an idea of the time frame, this was way back when the level cap was 120.

Leave a comment:

• Syber3m3
    replied
    It seems like a casher thing

Leave a comment:

• Syber3m3
    replied
    So how does Supreme Rebirth work says must be reborn in plane 3 or above i am edo

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    new system too soon? reborn in plane 3? surely Eido is plane 3? xD is it bug or does it mean third rebirth that is yet to come?

Leave a comment:

• Rustyk
    replied
    rb and lucky dungeon (cost 1k xtal a run) no elites. no news on roll backed chars nor their items ever coming back

Leave a comment:

• DCivory
    replied
    still no for non casher lol

Leave a comment:

• JustNameMe
    replied
    that's new promotion, nice strategy r2..

Leave a comment:

• dessa311
    replied
    lol believe me maller win :P in that Spender Rankings

Leave a comment:

• R2_Coconut
    replied
    [Promotion] Spender Rankings

Duration: 4/20 - 4/26 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level requirement: None

Description: During the event, there’ll be a Spender Rankings in the game.
    The 1st place who also spend 150000 Crystal can receive a set of very rare costume (stats +12%) and Legendary Pet Lucky Stone x3.

The 2nd place who also has spent 100000 Crystal can receive a set of special costume (stats +10%) and Legendary Pet Lucky Stone x2.

The 3rd place who also spend 50000 Crystal can receive a set of fancy costume (stats +8%) and Legendary Pet Lucky Stone x1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X