No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 4/27 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genie can not be hidden with show/hide players/effects. This needs to be fixed to help with lag.

Also, I have had no problems with leveling the genie yet, might make sure it is summoned.

Comment

Seriously do you guys check each other work? i can buy 10 chi now for 880 crystals or 100 chi for 880 crystals.... Some one should get fired over **** like this. The new icon.... why you could of put that under the pet tab.

The enchanted skills dust price is ridiculous! 16k for 2 and thats 20% off so 1 should cost 10k cryastals on its own? No wonder they fixed the elite drops they were giving away millions of dollars. I still have stacks of esd and tossed more stacks than i care to remember
      Last edited by Disguy; 04-27-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

More New Systems. More New Items. But... no new Inventory space or Vault Space to hold these items. When are we going to get more pages in our vault, and even at least 1 more page in our Inventory?

Comment

Originally posted by erindkoci View Post
          Maybe instead of adding new broken things, should just break the game itself. Added rebirth. Its broken. Added genie(what?). Its broken. Same ol' Same ol'
          Genie is not gaining exp after being upgraded to second? level. Please see into this. Thanks.
          If your genie ain't getting exp then your doing something wrong don't blame the system my genie and my guild mate's genie is leveling just fine in the 2nd form
          ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
          ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
          ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
          ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Originally posted by erindkoci View Post
            Maybe instead of adding new broken things, should just break the game itself. Added rebirth. Its broken. Added genie(what?). Its broken. Same ol' Same ol'
            Genie is not gaining exp after being upgraded to second? level. Please see into this. Thanks.
            Because you haven't summoned it lmao
            IGN: (S89)AliceChan
            Level: 175 Eidolon
            Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)
            I̻͉̫͍ ̨̬͓͖wÌ*̻͔̲a̢̳͎̳n͈͚͈̺t͖̼͔͓ ̫̫͔̤tÌ*͔̤̺o̢͉̥̖ ̖̱Ì*̹b̹̙̰ͅe͕͉͍͙l̮̗̲͚i͓̲̱̱ę͚͉̱vÍ”Ì*͉̙e̖̙͉̣ ̹̤̳͈t̲̙̹̮h̙͕̜̫a͍Ì*̹̘t̻̰͚͜ ̩̘͍̳tÌ*̧͈̩h̜̫̻̮e̫͙̳͜y͓̬̜̯ ͎̗̯͜m̧̪̙̘i͔̳̹͉sÌ*Ì°Ì°Í…ţ͓̗̗o̦͕̰ͅo̧̧͓̘k͖̫̹̝ ̟̺̦͇y͎͖͍͎o̢̤̫Ì*u̜̖͕͙ ̺̺̙͍f͍̪͚ͅọ̗̖̺r͕̗͚͜ ͚̟͍̰sÌ°Ì*̯̗o̡͈̮͔m̡̟͚͇eÌ*̦̰͇o̪̳͎̮n̩̜̗͎e̡͔̘͇ ̡̺͖̜e̫̥̦͍l̦͔̮̞s̜̗͚̫e̖͔̲̦

Comment

Any Idea when's the supreme rebirth will be fixed? any tentative date or year?

Comment

they not fixing it. They wont even fix the new class.....been waiting over a month

Comment

Working...
                X