Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2288716
    replied
    They also need to add the third page to vault now. No doubt these new gems will devour vault space quickly. I wind up using 4 slots for one type of gem alone cause dungeons drop chipped, flawed, scratched and normals constantly on me.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    I do hope they plan to add sockets to the heart of eden. Some Classes can use heart of eden a lot better then other classes. Suck to have to throw heart of eden away for an offhand just to use gems after spending 1D to make it.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    This event is too premature. Horrible just like the last 2 monthes of events. Released something that is not even able to be used for game play let alone the content is riddled with bugs and glitches and other nasties. They haven't even updated all the items for the new gems to function with yet. It's the common and typical Developer amateur move. The GM don't know what they are doing and they never ever will. At least a hacker is more distinguished with his work.

The only thing they really did was give a sneak peak and a way to get a head start, but the content is not even there yet.

Like stewie said "Finish this candy bar before opening another"

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by Dante_cs View Post
    what the.......nothing for mortals...........T__T
    there wasnt there isnt there wont

Leave a comment:

• freeky2
    replied
    ...*** new serv gets no event basakly if this is for 100+

Leave a comment:

• Dante_cs
    replied
    what the.......nothing for mortals...........T__T

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    santa said only good kids would be given good events

Leave a comment:

• godly2010
    replied
    this coming christmas please give us a good event...

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    because there are so much clothes scammers

Leave a comment:

• xlickx
    replied
    why no new clothes? T.T

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    i support vault page 3

Leave a comment:

• Nickname3
    replied
    i hope vault page 3 coming soon not enough space to put this new gemsssssssss

Leave a comment:

• lilyli
    replied
    Originally posted by Doragontenma View Post
    People need to stop complaining. This is new content, enjoy it.
    I agree with this lol just stop complaining (: and enjoy the event, if u can't, then u need to lvl faster o:

Leave a comment:

• vassago
    replied
    More idiotic **** to collect and still no new vault pages, is it too hard for you morons?

Originally posted by angel34_jolly View Post
    Wow....a new set of not to great events r2. I see why so many newer players on merged servers and new servers in general quit: they don't have enough good events to make them play more ( equals loss of potential cashers) and they can't lvl fast enough to keep up with that lvl 101+ event.
    "not to great events"? They've been screwing the pooch for months.

Leave a comment:

• glen1220
    replied
    maybe you should also make lower level off-hand,rings and necklaces socket able so it'll not make my vault full

Leave a comment:

Working...
X