New CS Server – [S106] Aphotic Mire – Going Live 5/11 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CS Server – [S106] Aphotic Mire – Going Live 5/11 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Join us on Thursday, May 11th at 10 AM EDT /7 AM PDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Aphotic Mire. Aphotic Mire will be a PvE server set on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 10:00 PM your time on May 11th.
    Last edited by R2_Coconut; 05-07-2017, 02:37 AM.

new server, people racing to be in rank, lov announced, reward given, 1-2 week later server dead.. and theyre merged.. old server completely abandoned

Comment

wow! this time it was announced too early, not like the other previous servers..

Comment

Looks like I will be returning back to Crystal Saga then, got to wipe the dust of the credit card lol... it certainly has changed in Crystal Saga since I quit a few months ago for Crystal Saga 2.. Should be a fun return!! Look forward to seeing you all in the new server and making new friends and enemies lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
          Looks like I will be returning back to Crystal Saga then, got to wipe the dust of the credit card lol... it certainly has changed in Crystal Saga since I quit a few months ago for Crystal Saga 2.. Should be a fun return!! Look forward to seeing you all in the new server and making new friends and enemies lol.
          Welcome back, I suggest to take advantage of the Point of Interest and Consumer Points. This will save you quiet some cash... thank you for supporting the game.
          CS I - (S103)Lugh
          CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Working...
          X