Emergency maintenance on June 9th 2:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency maintenance on June 9th 2:40 AM EDT

The following servers are under emergency maintenance, starting at 2:40 AM EDT. Maintenance is expected to last 30 minutes, but could be longer.

S73, S75, S77, S78, S81, S82, S85, S87, S89, S91, S93, S95, S97, S99, S101, S103, S105

S74, S76, S79, S80, S83, S84, S86, S88, S90, S92, S94, S96, S98, S100, S102, S104

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Rollback again
    IGN : MEDUSA
    Guild: Rising Dawn
    Server: S77 Shadowmoon
    Class: Archer Level 180 Eidolon

"I'll Die a Thousand times To Kill You"

Comment

Hopefully everyone has their stuff back now.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Let's hope there is not any system issues with some S105 people having no server numbers before their IGN.
        CS I - (S103)Lugh
        CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Yesterday after the maintenance I did get my stuffs back.. so i worked on my malefic ring made it to +15 spent so much Dragon Crystals just to make it +15,so I did.but then this morning after you had the emergency maintenance my ring is back to +6!!! lost all the Dragon Crystals for nothing!!! everything was back to how it was to yesterday's after maintenance.. so so basically everything we did yesterday was for nothing.
          Last edited by mimi1005; 06-09-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mimi1005 View Post
            Yesterday after the maintenance I did get my stuffs back.. so i worked on my malefic ring made it to +15 spent so much Dragon Crystals just to make it +15,so I did.but then this morning after you had the emergency maintenance my ring is back to +6!!! lost all the Dragon Crystals for nothing!!! everything was back to how it was to yesterday's after maintenance.. so so basically everything we did yesterday was for nothing.
            How lost? Simply buy the items from x person again unless you were a naughty little boy and malled them, tsk tsk tsk.
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              How lost? Simply buy the items from x person again unless you were a naughty little boy and malled them, tsk tsk tsk.
              yeah how am i suppose to get those DCs from them when it got disappered completely!!!! oh just so u know.. those dcs where from my lovely guildies who were kind enough to help me up my weapon..which they worked so hard for it!!!! so if you dont know anything,, just keep it to yourself!

Comment

yeah how am i suppose to get those DCs from them when it got disappered completely!!!! oh just so u know.. those dcs where from my lovely guildies who were kind enough to help me up my weapon..which they worked so hard for it!!!! so if you dont know anything,, just keep it to yourself!
                Just ask them for the DC again? They should have them again so I do not see the problem.

Doubt ur guildies farmed enough DC in a single day for a +15 which on average on my server was about 3-4 stacks dc.

Comment

Just ask them for the DC again? They should have them again so I do not see the problem.

Doubt ur guildies farmed enough DC in a single day for a +15 which on average on my server was about 3-4 stacks dc.
                  Are you a secret Forum moderator here xPrototypeT?.. why cared to answer someone's post here? does you name mentioned in that post?.. Just asking and confused.

Comment

And u think I havent asked my guildies about the DCs???i wouldnt bother to post anything in here if they have got their DCs back! and who said anything about farming those Dcs in 1 day?????
                    they've been farming those DCs in weeks!!!! and also it wasnt just 3-4 stacks of DCs!!!!! it was way more than that!! since the failures yesterday was pretty bad!

Comment

Originally posted by lordoflordsss View Post
                      Are you a secret Forum moderator here xPrototypeT?.. why cared to answer someone's post here? does you name mentioned in that post?.. Just asking and confused.
                      I'm whatever you want me to be baby.

But no, I'm just bored atm so why not!

And u think I havent asked my guildies about the DCs???i wouldnt bother to post anything in here if they have got their DCs back! and who said anything about farming those Dcs in 1 day?????
                      they've been farming those DCs in weeks!!!! and also it wasnt just 3-4 stacks of DCs!!!!! it was way more than that!! since the failures yesterday was pretty bad!
                      Just assumptions, chill. There's only so much information you've given to work with.

You'll be surprised at the amount of pointless comments people make in forums before doing the obvious and like I said, average use.

Well tell them to report their missing DC if they haven't already.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 06-09-2017, 03:30 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT
                        Just assumptions, chill. There's only so much information you've given to work with.

You'll be surprised at the amount of pointless comments people make in forums before doing the obvious and like I said, average use.

Well tell them to report their missing DC if they haven't already.
                        Asking another missing DC?.. so you mean, another rollback?..
                        what is the name of your toon xPrototype?..
                        Do you have a missing items of equipment on this recently issue?..
                        (or shall i say you dont have nothing to loose)
                        or you just want to spam in someones post just to make your name famous?..
                        so easy for you to say or to resolves admins issue when you are not the one who
                        affected most.
                        Why dont let the REAL FORUM MODERATOR or r2 STAFFs answers/solve this issue..

Comment

The community is more than welcome to chime in on anything posted to the forum. This is very much a community driven forum, with mods being members of the community, not members of staff.

Everyone was rolled back to right before the server crash. Everyone should have now exactly what they had at that point. I understand it's frustrating to lose progress on what you were working on, but this rollback was for the greater good. Any materials used should still be right where they started, ready to be used again.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm whatever you want me to be baby.

But no, I'm just bored atm so why not!
                            So the TRUTH comes out... You're keep answering mimi's post to capture R2's eye, Hoping to give you a godamn break..
                            well, Goodluck for you

Comment

Asking another missing DC?.. so you mean, another rollback?..
                              what is the name of your toon xPrototype?..
                              Do you have a missing items of equipment on this recently issue?..
                              (or shall i say you dont have nothing to loose)
                              or you just want to spam in someones post just to make your name famous?..
                              so easy for you to say or to resolves admins issue when you are not the one who
                              affected most.
                              This isn't 'someones' post, this is an official emergency maint announcement.

Assume all you want but I'm still waiting on items I've lost from rollback 2 months ago Atleast most of you got fixed more or less instantly, nothing at all happened to us to solve the issue yet still.

Famous? Lol, says the one with dumb assumptions seemingly trying to start random beef on forums.

I'm not stopping any 'real' mods from responding, nor did I claim to be an actual mod so again, dumb assumption.

Many other threads are made which are answered by players also, I don't quite remember seeing you telling them to let 'real' mods solve those questions/issues so by all means, you've got some catching up to do.

So the TRUTH comes out... You're keep answering mimi's post to capture R2's eye, Hoping to give you a godamn break..
                              well, Goodluck for you
                              Ah yes, answering someone on forums is a means to get attention, nothing at all with what your trying to do. Nope, not at all.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 06-09-2017, 03:32 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                              X