[Activity] Frosty the Snowfiend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Frosty the Snowfiend

Duration: 12/20 – 1/2 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: It’s been so cold this winter that the snowmen’s hearts have been frozen into cruel blocks of ice! They have chosen Starglade (L3-L5) as their target of destruction! Every day during the hours of 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 and midnight (Server Time), 5 Snowman BOSSes will appear in Starglade to torment whoever dares try to stop them!

Note: The Guild Hall is currently undergoing renovations to its Southeast Tower due to a horrific incident involving one of the Evil Snowmen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snowboss.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	1733954
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

whats with the note
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

what will it drop
      â™”

Server: [S57]Eternal Sanctum---Merged with s52/s55/s59/DP
      Character:[s57] Praveen
      Spouse:[s57]Yurikay
      Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
      Level: Scion 92++
      Emailraveenkumarcstf.co.in@gmail.com
      Guild: (S52)Elysium->The Ruling Guild
      Pet: Teeka,Burning Angle,Cupid,Golden Teddy Bear,Super Demon

Comment

Originally posted by praveenstf View Post
        what will it drop
        As always, you'll have to kill one and see
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

does it like Turkey Boss (1 million attacks per hit)??

Comment

Drops DCs, Earth Soul Orb Packs, Roses, Dungeon Keys, Soul Prints, Black Dragon Coins and some other stuff I can't recall off the top of my head

Comment

well its the return of the snowman boss :/ have fun with it again
              Like anyone truly cares

Comment

& once again the bosses can't be killed by magic attacks of a 31k MATK mage. Anyone listening?

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
                  & once again the bosses can't be killed by magic attacks of a 31k MATK mage. Anyone listening?
                  I happen to know a mage with around that matk that isn't struggling with killing these bosses at all.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well u know 1 i know 10 rogues(lvl55-70) that can solo this thing within 1 minute so where the balance if u need to be a lvl100 eidolon mage or a lvl70 mortal rogue?

Comment

Enough with the attack speed only bosses....its annoying any1 whos not rogue or ranger is basically screwed. And memory he cant kill them solo like rogues can, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                        Enough with the attack speed only bosses....its annoying any1 whos not rogue or ranger is basically screwed. And memory he cant kill them solo like rogues can, thats for sure.
                        Memory is like a papa's girl, says everything cute or so.

But I wonder why no mage ever complain about these events? I can think priests have given up assuming their character is all wrong due to glitches until they are fixed. But for mages it is all because how the bosses are designed! Only anti-mage rangers & rogues are the winners! Same for Crypt boss. I could see so many over-powered mages in every server! How are they so content!!? Ashamed to tell that they can't beat these?!

Comment

guiguis celebrating first anniversary
                          Last edited by elsage; 04-25-2013, 01:09 AM.
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

lol i only kill the snowman mob once every time is spawn cuz every keep killing it lawl
                            Last edited by FinalTensaZangetsu; 12-24-2012, 08:45 AM.

Sever:Amethyst Forest
                            Class:Rogue

Comment

my friend told to me .. if u lucky u will get SP , Gmut , And EW from thats snow boss.. but idk .. i will try to kill him today
                              IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                              Server : Lycanmarsh
                              I ♥Crystal Saga
                              Life is an Adventure

Comment

Working...
                              X