No announcement yet.

[Activity] Frosty the Snowfiend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on my server the merge of the newer server with those cashers have all made alts with cashers afk all spots so it a lost event. 3-4 months server with fully maxed players with the works.

Comment

yow all these things that can be droped save some spots for me!And by the way can snowman bosses go anywhere when its in the attacks?

Comment

So.... What does the guild hall look like then? Have there been graphical changes for the holiday?
        Don't wanna get killed for entering to take a peek. xD
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

any level i guess
          Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

this event sux i sick of the dps bosses when people log 2 noob lev 50 rouges and can steal from every one. wast of time trying to kill something with guild.
            my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
              Memory is like a papa's girl, says everything cute or so.

But I wonder why no mage ever complain about these events? I can think priests have given up assuming their character is all wrong due to glitches until they are fixed. But for mages it is all because how the bosses are designed! Only anti-mage rangers & rogues are the winners! Same for Crypt boss. I could see so many over-powered mages in every server! How are they so content!!? Ashamed to tell that they can't beat these?!
              Can't really be bothered anymore most likely, since they just don't care about crypt bosses which is an every day event. Heck, don't even talk about this, the broken priests class has yet to be fixed, if they really want to change / do something, maybe fix the priest class first, and then we can talk about other fixes...

Comment

i am a lvl82 eidolon knight atm and everytime some mortal rogue alt steals the snowboss

Comment

Working...
                X