No announcement yet.

Multiple CS Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, December 18th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this doesn't become overkill...strong players become stronger, while weak players fall behind even more.

Server: Holorn Cliff
    IGN: Jule
    Honor: Viscount
    Class: AM ranger atm...
    Plain: Mortal
    Guild: Notorious

Comment

<<S28matias Peace player for ever

Comment

greetings my old chaps and chapettes from old servers

Comment

The Server Maintenance is now over and server are back online. Please enjoy a 24 hour period of 2x EXP and 2x Drop Rate.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

thanks storm!
            ill go check it out
            IGN: Honda
            SPOUSE: (S34) PrinceAbubuh

SERVER: (S34) Void Encampment
            PLANE: Eidolon
            CLASS: Priest

Comment

where gem mine
              Server:Tree Of Life
              IGN: Metalbrago
              Class:Knight
              Guild:Forsakia
              Lvl:Eidolon 150
              Tenets: Element

Comment

r2 are u sure ppl on s51 are not hackers?
                Last edited by lou100; 12-18-2012, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Boooo.................. S10 no merge
                  This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Just to let you guys know, Gem Mines from this week's event disappeared after server merge. n from my afk grind i find that the exp i get from mobs r still the same. the 2x exp r2 promised is NOT working.

Comment

• *** this so much lag
                      although this merge might get me a wife
                      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

• this can't be right R2, the newer servers already have maxed out players, while those in the S25-31 not even close to their level. tails been on for 5 months and its more stronger and maxed out than a player on for almost a year.
                        is there a bug or something for tails to be over-poered? Why ban then delete player?
                        "While R2 is deciding on the matter with newer server have over-powered players the goods are be transferred to hidden alts" this is what i think.
                        collected thousands of torches? not possible on newer servers to maxed out to 120 in less then 2 weeks after level 120 started.
                        who on S46-51 have the exp. bug for 10x? or is it a those server only bug?
                        Honors too! time between S25 and S38, 4 months, so how does one from S38 have more honor. "Perfect Honor?" not possible 2000+ honor per day!
                        legit, players who spent the equivalent of several thousand US on CS.
                        Last edited by R22837763; 12-18-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• He is a huge casher lol, he prolly cash more then any1 on any server other then sangely. And these guys obviously cash alot of 40$ packs to get tons of honor fruits i assume.

Comment

• it doesn't help explain maxed level in less than 4 months of playing-mortal to max 2nd rebirth 120 end of first day of new level cap, where do you get that many honor fruits.
                            other than hacks, bug, and item cloning. also did it had anything to do with the use of stolen credit cards?
                            can't believe the older server lost in power to the newer servers by 2x in power
                            from other post tail from S51 is shared. by cashers and hackers.
                            didnt think some1 would be able to collect 10k in roses and have a couple million CE.
                            Last edited by R23154528; 12-18-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Torches=fastest exp on the server, if u cash like him u can get 120 very fast. I used to play with him on his server, he would do 100+ torch parties everyday. Thats one lvl per day, if he finds 2-3 others with torches saved up for wehn cap was released, thats 4-5 levels in 1 day.

Every 40$ pack gives u 4honor fruit and 12x torches. If he did 10x 40$ packs, thats 120torch and 40honor fruit in 1 day. Thats 2000honor in 1 day(not counting daily 1000 honor), and 120% exp just from torch. + all the other dailies, ez to gain 2-3 lvls every single day.

You guys really need to understand that some people have alot of money to blow, and they can do what u guys think are impossible in a matter of 2-3 months, what took some people a year to do.
                              Last edited by ragex0411; 12-18-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• So $30-40k US on CS on torches alone.
                                except his honor is low
                                except another have high honor 500k but low level scion, server just 2 months old.

Still doesn't explain maxing out goddess, soul, pixie, and wing
                                Last edited by R21633341; 12-18-2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X