peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

you better give us some good events been **** all year so far

Comment

Fix Priest' Curses crit damage event!
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Ive got lances comming our my ears and eating my brains @.@ anything else...will be just fine !
            Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
            Server : Starglade(S10)
            ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

Pls GMUT event i need my Gorila =)

Comment

New Frag Wep and Lvl 100 Pvp Gear

Comment

Its really funny that we can watch the servers fly in Wartue but crystal saga its like 1 every 6 months if were lucky so please make a new server pay attention to Crystal Saga!

Comment

Originally posted by R272403 View Post
                    Its really funny that we can watch the servers fly in Wartue but crystal saga its like 1 every 6 months if were lucky so please make a new server pay attention to Crystal Saga!
                    i agree with u so please GM make a new server tom.. if not wew maybe its time to stop playing and find another game

Comment

Filipino players don't have equal access on events because of the time zone difference. events should be differentiated.

Comment

I think we should have a server merge again.. Merge S56/S58 with whatever server or servers there are thataren't currently merged with many other servers atm.. Thankyou from S56/S58 merge!
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                        IGN:S58-AquaShock
                        Level: 198-Eidolon
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Ewing event <3

Comment

Originally posted by R272403 View Post
                            Keep in mind, Wartune is a much newer game than is Crystal saga. Crystal Saga is older than all the games R2 offers. Thus it is only fitting that CS get the last effort when it comes to new servers. I mean I wanna see a new server as much as the next guy, but, there are already 60 servers out. No other game can say that here in R2Games. So be patient with the GMs they have a lot on their plate. You GMs are doing great, I suggest you start actually implementing some of the suggestions that players take the time to post in the CS Suggestions&Feedback folder. Maybe in doing so, they would not beg you for new server's and events that aim towards what they need right now. But, other than that, keep it up...

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Bring out the Perfect Fragarach already.... it's been 7-8 months since the fragarach release, i think it's already time to release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                                Bring out the Perfect Fragarach already.... it's been 7-8 months since the fragarach release, i think it's already time to release it.
                                +1 to this statement... The only problem I forsee is that it will be a task to cretae items in which to Upgrade to (Perfect)... And it is a very time consuming thing to code it all into the game.

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X