No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 12/27 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about you guys fix the freaking log in issues next time this is like the 5th time in 2 weeks log in site has been down its annoying
    Name: (S52)Shaz
    Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
    Plane: Eidolon 149
    Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
    Nobility: Emperor
    Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
    Mount: Hellwing
    Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
    Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
    Zodiac: Max
    Beast Soul: tiger
    Soul: 1138

Comment

thanks you r2games
      i will remember that

Comment

Fix deli bug glitch

Comment

Originally posted by R24842679 View Post
          I like the new log in screen. But I wonder about 2 things:
          1) are the coupons a thing of the past? I know they are not big deals but I do use them for growth food, etc
          2) will there be additional items in the log in screen for VIP players?
          there r tabs now offline and online and rewards
          Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

Shouldn't I have been able to reset again this morning at the start of the new day?

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothFFVII View Post
              Thanks! I didn't even notice them

Comment

Originally posted by vassago View Post

Shouldn't I have been able to reset again this morning at the start of the new day?
                You don't need to reset it daily. If you reset it you start all over again...
                â™”
                Vampire Prince
                • Server: Aurora Point
                • Character: Alexmancerx
                • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                • Level: Eidolon 120
                • Guild: TheWanted
                • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Looks like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SephirothFFVII View Post
                    What he/she was asking:
                    Are coupons useless?
                    Will VIP get additional rewards from the daily login bonus?

The VIP part, idk, depends what a later update tells us.

Now as far as coupons, yes, they have been most likely been made useless. Every item in the coupon shop is easily obtained cept "pet food" and "rebirth gensing"
                    -2x exp tokens are gained from several different events including Crypt. A lot better then the 1.5 exp tokens
                    -Afk hour cards are easily gained from trove. I get the hour I spent grinding there and like 3-4 more within the hour.
                    Hp and mana orbs are easily gained from daily vadilia and the log in gives an HP orb daily too.
                    -Pet HP/Mana orbs I really don't know any serious player that would use these items cept PK heavy players but they don't really do anything since you will always die first before your pet. You die or pet dies, does not matter but your loyalty will be damage in the process.
                    -Elixirs Buffs, more intent for the PK heavy player. But you get some from crypt and some now as part of daily log in. Honestly, these are rarely used anymore unless that desperate for a boost. Goddess buffs give more power for 3x longer.
                    -Town portal scroll and blacksmith hammer. Seriously, no explanation needed.

-Pet exp tokens are now given in the daily login, but as far as really needing the extra pet exp, no. The heavy pet breeders are most likely the only people to use them which is like less the 5% of the public. With pet breeding materials being in such a savage short supply, almost no one is spending the time or money on it. The real horror is the fact of the insane high fail rate. people try to breed with a 60% success (the claimed highest success rate) only to fail like 3-5 times in a row and forget even trying to breed anymore. Being so, people just flat refuse to have anything to do with pets anymore so pet exp tokens is almost useless in it's own fashion.

So has coupons been rendered useless. Yes, to a vast majority of the public, the coupons do nothing.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

i love the new panel, regardless. thanks r2
                      some ppl just need a high five.
                      in the face.
                      with a chair.
                      dipped in poison, covered in spikes, and held by chuck norris.

Comment

Hidden updates = Nerfed DC drop rates in Psyco and players with the ability to mute??
                        Server: Bearpaw Vally
                        Name: (S26)Bewberella
                        Class: Knight

Comment

The login panel is kind of strange...
                          the more continuous days you get, the less better rewards u get.
                          but i reset, and i get different stuff everytime... bound sp at 8 days in a row, and ginseng, for those of u who need sp! (it's only one though )

my friends are all jealous, but i think the system is backwards. shouldn't it be that when u have MORE days u get BETTER rewards?
                          (Everyone.. reset... now)
                          some ppl just need a high five.
                          in the face.
                          with a chair.
                          dipped in poison, covered in spikes, and held by chuck norris.

Comment

Originally posted by R21336946 View Post
                            Hidden updates = Nerfed DC drop rates in Psyco and players with the ability to mute??
                            how to obtain mute ability #16 #16
                            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                              What he/she was asking:
                              Are coupons useless?
                              Will VIP get additional rewards from the daily login bonus?

So has coupons been rendered useless. Yes, to a vast majority of the public, the coupons do nothing.
                              you are soo pessimistic. Try to cheer up. The coupons are still very much useful and you can get them on the other tab. (as was already mentioned)

Comment

Working...
                              X