8/10 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    That is an issue with the recharge transaction itself, not the event as you quoted. If you have recharged and have not received your crystals, you will need to file a ticket (http://www.r2games.com/support/) inquiring about the status of your purchase(s).
    aredy i send a ticket to R2 , also i send a private message to a moderator who was online , so from 2 message i dont have any reply back . i cash to finish my cape , to buy more cape fusion , but with this issue dont have any chance to use recharge points . i lose event becouse R2 have issue for evrything .
    ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Originally posted by lord_kojak View Post

aredy i send a ticket to R2 , also i send a private message to a moderator who was online , so from 2 message i dont have any reply back . i cash to finish my cape , to buy more cape fusion , but with this issue dont have any chance to use recharge points . i lose event becouse R2 have issue for evrything .
      It is the weekend, so support response will be delayed. If you have not received a response by the end of Monday from either support or the moderator you PM'd, you may PM me with the e-mail address used to submit your ticket and I will forward it to be checked.

Comment

that is a stupid , i want recharge points to have litle reword from event , that is reason why i spend my money for you game . but i will not have how to get that reword becouse R2 is have only 1 employed on all that company . and i know R2 will not give any compensation for issue . ( i was wait 1 years to be fix 1 but on a R2 game ) . ** ** ** **
        ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

HI reverie how are you
          Level : 112 eid
          Class : Mage
          Sever : 11

Comment

Working...
          X