No announcement yet.

New CS Server – [S110] Scarlet Jungle – Going Live 9/6 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] New CS Server – [S110] Scarlet Jungle – Going Live 9/6 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Join us on Wednesday, September 6th at 10 PM EDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Scarlet Jungle. Scarlet Jungle will be a PvE server set on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 10:00 AM your time on September 7th.
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 09-06-2017, 08:48 PM.

now my time is 10.06 AM, AND STILL WAITING

Comment

very punctual....

11 pm still waiting. lol. btw i cashed in beta server. is that going to be transferred? i didnt know it was a beta server :/
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-06-2017, 10:45 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaori020310
        11 pm still waiting. lol. btw i cashed in beta server. is that going to be transferred? i didnt know it was a beta server :/
        I will ask about S110's status.

As for having cashed on the beta version, once you have created a new toon on S110, you will need to file a ticket and have R2 resend your recharges to said toon. Include your order number(s) and briefly explain that S110 was released as a beta server, wiped, and then relaunched.

Comment

well thank you. where can i find said ticket in game?

Comment

Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

[Update]
            S110 is now live.
            Last edited by Reverie; 09-06-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X