R2Games Halloween Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] R2Games Halloween Party

Pumpkins are partying hard! R2Games is inviting all gamers to come hang out, explore, and discover great global games, awesome events, and free prizes!
    Take part in the Halloween Party! Try your luck and share your memorable moments
    here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	864x432.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	1934342

Please fix those pumpkin lol they have an error keeps on saying error_data for fair and good packs

Comment

Yeah keeps on happening to me too on crystal saga(1)
      CRYSTAL SAGA
      BOLOB
      LEVEL 89

Comment

I will report this issue.

Comment

same with excellent pack i just try to claim code keeps telling me invalid

Comment

I have been informed that you will run into the error if it is a pack that has already been claimed as the event runs on a one pack per toon basis. Players are advised to aim for other packs that they have not yet acquired.
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-01-2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

ya the event packs r once per event instead of daily which is pretty dumb considering what it gives, can barely upgrade my normal pixie let alone ancient >
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Well it is indeed a one pack per toon but i tried to create another account and then it looks like there's this error
                CRYSTAL SAGA
                BOLOB
                LEVEL 89

Comment

What lousy **** Halloween. The bug is still there. Can't get free pack. What R2 stingy if u want give free to people then fixed the bugged.

Comment

Working...
                  X