Crystal Saga All Servers Emergency Maintenance 11/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga All Servers Emergency Maintenance 11/3

To fix Treasure Box where not counting players purchased amounts, all servers will be down for an hour. Maintenance starts at 14:00 GMT+8 Nov. 3rd. After the maintenance, if you still have issues with Treasure Box event, please contact our support team.

We apologize for any and all the inconvenience may cause.

i have the same problem with box have spend 39,99$and still have zero,i dont want to lose all my cash and i cannot post a screen my print bouton dont work.

Comment

I also have the same problem with box I spent 15$ and it still zero I receive the crystal and the point of interest but on treasure box point
      Last edited by ericloo770; 11-03-2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

still error data even if you have erergency maintenance

Comment

G i v e m e t h e l e t t u s

Comment

notnyet fixed?

Comment

I did submit a ticket about it, got a reply back saying that other people had the same issue. :/
              game name: Icyene
              guild: SteinsGate
              Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

Already placed a ticket, still haven't been given credit for crystal purchase.

Still haven't recieved my treasure boxes.
                Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2017, 06:28 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

same cannot get my treasure box the amount of recharge still at 0.

Comment

As noted in the announcement, if you are still having issues after the emergency maintenance, file a support ticket here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

same... No Treasure Box until now... give me back my treasure box pls

Comment

I have submitted 2 tickets, have yet to receive confirmation email with my ticket number. This event will be over before I get my reward. Seriously r2 get your stuff together.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesoriginrouse View Post
                          I have submitted 2 tickets, have yet to receive confirmation email with my ticket number. This event will be over before I get my reward. Seriously r2 get your stuff together.
                          The support platform was changed a long time ago, and with that, confirmation e-mails. You will only receive an e-mail from R2 once a support member has responded and in that e-mail will include your case number.

As it is the weekend, response times will be delayed until Monday. If you have not received a response by the end of Monday, you may PM your designated moderator KanaDT (or myself if she does not answer) for a ticket forward. Please also note that filing multiple tickets regarding the same issue is advised against as that will only further prolong the ticket queue.

Comment

yeah i got my 8 treasures box but continuous log day is at 0 was 40 days.....

i have get an answer i will get a compensation,i dont want a compensation i want my treasures box.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2017, 02:39 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                            X