No announcement yet.

[Activity] Hellstorm Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To help shed some light. Yes, this battleground is permanent, this event introducing Hellstorm, however, is not. Pets may not be brought in nor summoned during the battleground.
    There is a five minute window (21:25-21:30) to get into the battleground, and you may enter by visiting the Battlemaster in Starglade.

Comment

Yeah, for some reason I don't think you have any authority over what's good or not when you're saying CoD is better. Also, Cherith, is it going to be balanced or is it basically going to be the scions are going to dominate while the mortals may as well not enter?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
        To help shed some light. Yes, this battleground is permanent, this event introducing Hellstorm, however, is not. Pets may not be brought in nor summoned during the battleground.
        There is a five minute window (21:25-21:30) to get into the battleground, and you may enter by visiting the Battlemaster in Starglade.
        so if you do 2nd avernal u cant enter

Comment

guiguis celebrating first anniversary and again
          Last edited by elsage; 04-24-2013, 03:03 PM.
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by DaedalusLydax View Post
            Yeah, for some reason I don't think you have any authority over what's good or not when you're saying CoD is better. Also, Cherith, is it going to be balanced or is it basically going to be the scions are going to dominate while the mortals may as well not enter?
            Honestly, this is a complete free-for-all minus the exception that players level 30-80 and players level 81-120 will enter separately.

Comment

I like this because it will give all the usual winners of avernal a reason to not be there thus increasing my chances of placing

Comment

Here's a better question cherith, if you wouldn't mind answering it. Names of players will be hidden according to the description, but what about soul auras/wings? Alot of good a blind battlefield will be if someones easilly recognizable from their wings and aura.
                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Honestly, this is a complete free-for-all minus the exception that players level 30-80 and players level 81-120 will enter separately.
                  Well, better than nothing I suppose. As long as I can stealth to survive for longer, I'm fine with it.

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                    Here's a better question cherith, if you wouldn't mind answering it. Names of players will be hidden according to the description, but what about soul auras/wings? Alot of good a blind battlefield will be if someones easilly recognizable from their wings and aura.
                    Auras and wings will still be visible. Just names will not be visible, although that would be pretty cool idea if everyone was able to enter and look EXACTLY the same.

Comment

Well, there ARE ways to code it, but the code-monkeys would probably be up for weeks doing it. That'd sure as hell make it seem a lot more even so the people wouldn't be able to automatically know who an easy kill is.

Comment

Auras and wings will still be visible. Just names will not be visible, although that would be pretty cool idea if everyone was able to enter and look EXACTLY the same.
                        I see, thank you for answering that for me. I agree with the making everyone look the same. The battleground would definitely be much more interesting if you don't know who you're killing.
                        The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

aura,wings and sperion(?) are enough to identify people to avoid/attack. Only way this can be a "complete free for all" is if we are all shown as naked or some kind of generic costume. Well have to wait and see.

Comment

as a priest i wonder if we buff or aoe heal inside. will affect other players be able to get the buff and heal? it should be exclusive so we stand a chance
                            Server: (S42)Tinosia Delta

Player ID: AzurastrikE

Class:Priest

Level: 9X(Scion)

Ranking: King

HARD AS A KNIGHT
                            CRIT LIKE A ROUGE
                            DAMAGE OF A MAGE
                            RANGE OF a HUNTER

Comment

Complete F4A eh? Hm...baring all stats being base (ie, wings/gear etc being ignored) don't see this ending well.
                              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                              IGN: Codawg
                              Server: Celestial Haven
                              Guild: BrimStone
                              Class: Beastmaster
                              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Well since Auras & Wings will be visible, why won't the big name players choose not to team up and kill everyone else. If being the top 5 (example) said players allow them good rewards.

Comment

Working...
                                X