This Will Be Crazy O.o

52 , 55 , 57 to S1 ? Argggggghhhhhhh >.<
    jaz not s1 gamedp s1 only 7 eidolons there
    Name: (S52)Shaz
    Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
    Plane: Eidolon 149
    Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
    Nobility: Emperor
    Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
    Mount: Hellwing
    Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
    Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
    Zodiac: Max
    Beast Soul: tiger
    Soul: 1138

Comment

O.o what!!!!

Comment

Baka More Laggggg.

Comment

We apologize for the delay, but the downtime for the server merge is going to take longer than expected. We expect the servers to remain down for another 2 hours.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

have some kind of gift or present for that?

Comment

Okay, so you know how I said it was going to be another 2 hours. Forget that, servers are up. Enjoy everyone.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Baka More Lagggg

Comment

haha you cant mod every [post r2 you screwed me royal but i will have my revenge

Comment

no S4 needs S1,2 and 3 GRRR
                    User:Patrick2675
                    Class:Mage
                    Guild:thenemy
                    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Hi there, so far unsuccessful getting (S1)Hawk from Gamedp to your server 52. Neither of my characters show up, just get the Create New Character screen. Suggestions please?

Comment

Been 4 days and still no reply!!! Is there someone on staff who can help me?

Comment

Working...
                        X