12/06 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    I was unable to duplicate the Vidalian Legends issue. Please, provide me with a video showing the issue and I'll forward it to the devs for fixing. I'll need the same for the void issue. If you do not have a screen recording app I recommend FlashBack Recorder Express.
    I would advise against sending in multiple tickets it'll delay the process of receiving a solution to the issue, and please keep in mind that while a player might "appear" new it's not always the case. Many players have older accounts with items stored on them. When a merge happens or they decide to finally use the items they've had saved it might cause a large increase in stats. There's always the chance they're a heavy casher and have properly purchased the items. Please, don't immediately assume someone is breaking TOS. However, if you have proper evidence of the abuse please send that in via the ticket system. If you're uncertain about the information you've gathered being enough please feel free to send it to myself or KanaDT and we'll be happy to assist you in making sure you've gathered enough valid information.
    i will not doo that becouse is not my job . also i dont want to help you devl team . when R2 will do somting good for this game i will try to help me too this game .. BUT i know this moderator > mentors > profesors> gm ... evryone of this was somtime players on game ... also i think evryone know to play this game ... so why dont try to make youself that video ? have a great day .

P.S. i am evil mode becouse i am tired to see how evryone cheating and R2 dont stop that ... I want to see R2 get involved. then I'll get involved.
    ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

suggestion

maybe ... i hope "maybe"devl team will have time to fix that issue from bounty ... for some quest you need to kill some mobs from maps Seven Magic Fields ... but surprise surprises when i clikc on mobs name i get send to maps The Necropolis .. but is not any rush we are smart players and we know what too doo when we have problem like this ...
      ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
        I was unable to duplicate the Vidalian Legends issue. Please, provide me with a video showing the issue and I'll forward it to the devs for fixing. I'll need the same for the void issue. If you do not have a screen recording app I recommend FlashBack Recorder Express.
        I would advise against sending in multiple tickets it'll delay the process of receiving a solution to the issue, and please keep in mind that while a player might "appear" new it's not always the case. Many players have older accounts with items stored on them. When a merge happens or they decide to finally use the items they've had saved it might cause a large increase in stats. There's always the chance they're a heavy casher and have properly purchased the items. Please, don't immediately assume someone is breaking TOS. However, if you have proper evidence of the abuse please send that in via the ticket system. If you're uncertain about the information you've gathered being enough please feel free to send it to myself or KanaDT and we'll be happy to assist you in making sure you've gathered enough valid information.
        only happens when u loose in VL, nice excuse for high stats, huehue
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by jhazz666 View Post
          Dear R2,

Why can't CE Vials (empty) from shop be gifted anymore? What's the logic behind it? Farming CE on one toon is hard even if you stay online for 24 hrs so I need to use alts' CE. C'mon... do I really need to cash on each toon so I can get CE from them? You guys... really... you are not making this game fun anymore....
          CE vials drop for free from all the mobs in Treasure Trove, also can get them from the new bounty system.

Comment

Working...
          X