No announcement yet.

[Activity] Guild Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

max lvl of guild reward is the lvl 4 u see-.- so if ur lvl 10 u get still lvl 4 reward the others can't be claimed T_T
    IGN: Toki
    Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
    Class: HalfBlood Priest
    Current lvl: Scion 80+
    Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
    --e.e. cummings

Comment

IS this Daily

Comment

We'll be rolling out additional rewards for higher level guilds in the weeks to come.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

An event intended for noobs. FAIL

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

the Level4 option is for higher guild i think.. since all my guildies got them on that..>.< we're Lv.7 incase someone will ask..
            ..in other words.. choose Lv4 for rewards on Lv4 onwards.. it works!
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

It only applies to once you reach a new guildlevel, not to the guilds already at lv2+ is that right? Am in a Lv4 guild and can't claim anything.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

well i think the last reward thats lvl 4 guild is like any guild above lvl 4 will recieve the same price am i right
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Duration: Permanent
                  Server: All Servers

Description: From now on, every guild member will receive rewards simply by visiting the Guild Management Officer in Starglade once the guild reaches a certain level.

The rewards are as follows:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20292[/ATTACH]

Notes:
                  • Players may only redeem once when his/her guild reaches a certain level.
                  • All rewards are bound.
                  I just checked and am assuming since my guild is level 3 already that my guild will not receive any benefits until we reach level 4. Am I correct in this assumption?

IGN: (S41)DinkADink
                  GUILD: MoonShadows-Leader
                  CLASS: Priest
                  LEVEL: Scion: 66
                  HONOR: Grand Duke
                  SOUL: 178/3000
                  SERVER: AMETHYST FOREST

Comment

What about guild lvls 8 9 and 10 ... we spent the time and effort getting our guilds there and get nothing in return for it?
                    Character-(S3)misskimmer
                    Class- Priest
                    Sever - Kaymo Mountain
                    Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

Edit: You have to go to the Guild Rewards Ambassador to get the rewards.
                      Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 07-06-2012, 01:49 PM.
                      IronSight
                      Kong server 5
                      Apocalypse guild
                      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDinkARoo View Post
                        I just checked and am assuming since my guild is level 3 already that my guild will not receive any benefits until we reach level 4. Am I correct in this assumption?
                        You can collect the lvl 3 rewards, and then the lvl 4 rewards when you level up your guild.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So this means when a guild reaches level 2, the player can collect the reward. Then when the guild reaches level 3, again the player can collect the reward again and same goes for level 4 is it? In short a player can collect 3 times reward is it?
                          My Bug Fixer :
                          My Reference Buddie :
                          :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                          ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Originally posted by Markiv11 View Post
                            So this means when a guild reaches level 2, the player can collect the reward. Then when the guild reaches level 3, again the player can collect the reward again and same goes for level 4 is it? In short a player can collect 3 times reward is it?
                            Members in the guild get to collect the reward every time the guild levels up.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh ok thanks for the info
                              My Bug Fixer :
                              My Reference Buddie :
                              :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
                              ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Working...
                              X