Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Activity] Flying High

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Flying High

[Activity] Flying High

Duration: Permanent
    Server: All Servers

Description: Equip any of the following sets of wings and visit the Eventmaster in Starglade to be rewarded. You can do this for each wing type, but only once per character.

Click image for larger version

Name:	flying.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	1731878

• jlin3344
    replied
    i cant get the reward, i have Dual Angel wing III, but when i click accept reward, it says "you have not morerewards are available" GM please tell me why and quickly solve this
    glitch/problem as soon as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz2_LOgfw8U

Leave a comment:

• planter12
    replied
    maganda to na game poponta kayo ng server 71

Leave a comment:

• Francis0102
    replied
    hey i got 12 wings instead of 21 when i exchanged ultimate fire wings...can you explain this?

also, i saw the reward in ultimate fire wings is 21 and my demigod wings only would exchange to 18..why is that so?
    i think it would be better if i have demigod wings i could get all the reward wings down to ultimate glowing wings.
    i would appreciate if you take actions..tnx

Leave a comment:

• smurfs16
    replied
    hey cool, thanks for the FREE reward for something I already have!

Eventho I didn't have enough of them yet. Cause guess what? you can still SELL for in-game gold. And howmuch effort did that gold take? just 2 clicks.

Haters gonna hate. Complainers gonna complains. Whiners gonna whine. It's still free stuff, clap your hands and be happy as if you know it.

Leave a comment:

• R271510
    replied
    lmao you guys think this is really something whats sad this about the best thing they did this weak such bad events.

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    woot. for the new server this is gonna be golden for easy wings

Leave a comment:

• Tragic_BKC
    replied
    Good Lord Tunderin' Jesus you people complain alot.

At what point are any of you just gonna say "hey cool, thanks for the FREE reward for something I already have!"?

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Dear GMs why is the reward for ultimate glowing wings is higher than the angel wings,
    ultimate glowing wings - heroic wings x 8
    angel wings - heroic wings x 7
    shouldn't the angel wings reward be higher than ultimate glowing wings

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    This is just a load of Bunny Wabbits C:! Are you all trying to **** everyone off? But honestly, this is just a flat insult. When you got to upgrade wings, you need over 100 at least for each upgrade at duel angel. This been better off being for items like Soul Shards or Morph Crystals. This been better off not even added as permanent content. It's just that insulting.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-05-2012, 05:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Toki-sama
    replied
    I get more wingz from ma vault runs@@ I have xtreme demi n need 15 4 1 upgrade so a reward of 22 wingz is kinda....@@ ppl get punished 4 uppin their wingz so high b4 event O_O

Leave a comment:

• MissKimmer
    replied
    This is really cool and all.. but all of the rewards should be e wings imo... over half of our server doesnt even need h wings anymore.

Leave a comment:

• JohnTheRazgriz
    replied
    damn, i think the prize will be soul pack....

Originally posted by Greendaryl View Post
    Wow.This is fun.This is what I'm waiting.I have 2000 Heroic Wings on my vault.Now its time..
    same with me

Leave a comment:

• lazzu
    replied
    O.O and Hwings prize will be dropped T.T

Leave a comment:

• gustiyoga
    replied
    wow this is permanent....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X