Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 4/25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 4/25

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Servers will be going down at approximately 3:00 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on April 25th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Thank you, and happy gaming!

Quote of the Week!

"An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough!"- Marie Mjolnir
    Last edited by *Minori*; 04-25-2019, 04:27 AM.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

this happened to me too, please fix it soon,

Comment

the maintenance happening now ? i cant login ,i cleared cache reseted everything i could and cant seem to login
      :cool: Cheen! :p

Comment

Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
        the maintenance happening now ? i cant login ,i cleared cache reseted everything i could and cant seem to login
        same here i can´t login too, i already make all that i can but can´t login

Comment

'the maintenance happening now ? i cant login ,i cleared cache reseted everything i could and cant seem to login'

same here. why???

Comment

why this take forever and don´t login?
            Attached Files

Comment

Crystal saga 2 is normal just this is with this bug sad i want make corruption in the morning

Comment

Lol happen again glitch stuck in screen log in.

Comment

I was online few min ago i just relog and can´t login more why? someone help us please

Comment

Please attend to this problem the soonest. Thanks! Can't connect to game.

Comment

I can't log in too.

Comment

hope we get compensation expecially since wanted know what event is so i know rather to spend or not,but guess i woont because im going to town now and wanted to know before i go so i can put $ on card.sorry r2 no $ this week

Comment

please reply our questions, we need an answer. please don’t just ignore ????

Comment

cant log in,and they deleted some of my comments
                            Last edited by kimcarmean450; 04-24-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I make a video for show that CS2 is normal just our CS is with bug and can´t let us login and that load take forever

https://youtu.be/oA6n2xCJ4Tw

Comment

Working...
                              X