Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

5/23 Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanninCheen View Post
    what this 100% rebate ? duration 11/20 - 11/23 ? any better info ?
    not sure why they are promoting a thanksgiving event this so far in advance its only may for godsake

Comment

not sure what servers are having this issue but ive tried to log in on several US East PVP servers and get the same problem trying to connect so they want what server is having trouble ? All the US East PVP servers

Comment

Originally posted by Duirn View Post
        not sure what servers are having this issue but ive tried to log in on several US East PVP servers and get the same problem trying to connect so they want what server is having trouble ? All the US East PVP servers
        syk you log in our server? im nura lol i can´t login it´s show "failed to connect server" you have this problem too? i try alt and nothing too kkk

Comment

Originally posted by cristodentrodemim View Post

that happen to me too till forum have bug lol is sad but im glad to know that is not just me that can´t log , well let´s wait kkkk
          All we can do is wait and hope r2 devs get it fixed soon the problem has been reported by Kana and i thank Kana for reporting the issue

Comment

the posting of these post are laged as well if i post after someone why does it show up before their post ?

and no Nura i cannot log in either

Comment

Originally posted by Duirn View Post
              the posting of these post are laged as well if i post after someone why does it show up before their post ?

and no Nura i cannot log in either
              that happen to me too till forum have bug lol is sad but im glad to know that is not just me that can´t log , well let´s wait kkkk

Comment

thanks to kana and minori to help us with all issues i hope all be ok soon

Comment

Still can't login, so I will leave my best wishes to all my fellow players here. Good hunting guys and gals!
                  (S1)GameStop777

Comment

the post of the new event was Today, 09:15 AM now is 2:22 PM that´s mean many hours after the post and still nothing and they said that maint must be 3 or 4 hours
                    Last edited by cristodentrodemim; 05-23-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

the post of the new event was Today, 09:15 AM now is 2:22 PM that´s mean around 7 hours after the post and still nothing and they said that maint must be 3 or 4 hours

Comment

anyone else lagging and void and every event gone mad ? i noticed just when the bunny started, it delays 12s fr chat and all my void party member goes separate so did my ladder.... (today)

Comment

"Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours but could take a year or forever."

iRave
                          Last edited by *Minori*; 05-24-2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

so is there any update on when we will be able to access the game ? 14 n half hours later still cant log in

Comment

it's really seems that game dead...no hope

Comment

Game still didn't back. Can't login S3. It seems like PVP servers are dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X