Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Annual Sale!

Duration: 9/9 - 9/13
    • Log in on 9/9 to collect Coupon x50, Soul Print (bound) x1, 1.5 EXP Token (Bound) x3
    • Log in on 9/10 to collect 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x5, Socketing Rod x8, Heroic Wings (Bound) x8
    • Log in on 9/11 to collect Growth Food (Bound) x5, 2X Pet Exp Token x5, Pack Expander (Bound) x1
    • Log in on 9/12 to collect Health Orb (Bound) x10, Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x4, Ethereal Wings (Bound) x5
    • Log in on 9/13 to collect 2X EXP Token (Bound) x5, Pixie Upgrade Token (bound) x5, Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound) x5

Recharge Event
    Duration: 9/9 - 9/13
    Description: Reach the total recharge amounts to receive rewards!
    • Recharge 500 Crystals to receive Wandering Paladin Soul x10
    • Recharge 2000 Crystals to receive Black Dragon Coin x20
    • Recharge 6000 Crystals to receive Cosmic Bijou x6
    • Recharge 10000 Crystals to receive Genie Upgrade Crystal x55
    Last edited by *Minori*; 09-08-2019, 12:28 PM. Reason: Updating rewards given.

randomly rollback servers > insert annual sale that's not even done annually (not even a sale just a recharge bonus event???) > coincidence > think not > trivago
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

no thank you

Comment

With current server issues and lack of response from the devs, i would strongly recommend to do not cash or use crystals.

Comment

Rip to the $$$ we invested in this ill-mannered company

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Daily LogIn Bonus.png Views:	1 Size:	288.3 KB ID:	1992714

hmm.. really. R2 seem to think these stuff too special. its not even worth getting even for low lv alts. (R2 and its socketting rod.. pff. not the first time they gave this kind of trash)

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            randomly rollback servers > insert annual sale that's not even done annually (not even a sale just a recharge bonus event???) > coincidence > think not > trivago
            Right, and they keep spamming people's FB and emails for this. who gonna cash/topup knowing that they gonna rollback the next time we login, then never respond on ticket (unless its that 'we're working on it' 'its weekend' responds) on when we getting our hard earned virtual items back. and then give trash compensation. Only fool will cash up on this kind of issue going on..

(and aren't u suppose to be sleeping on this hour )

Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 09-08-2019, 11:28 PM. Reason: Adding
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I smell something fishy :P . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .so lame R2. Give those lost items back!
              IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 180
              Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
              Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

For all the hype this event is being given, it is overwhelmingly underwhelming. log in events are SO trash, that they were barely relevant when the game first started. and the recharge rewards (posted on pays to consume week) are not enticing in the least.

and i second the complaints about the support: useless.

any sort of reassurance about the loss of Flash support would be welcomed as well. there is a pervasive assumption that it will be the end of CS. while Flash developers will be providing tools to convert content to HTML, r2's track record for being lazy leaves little hope. just like in the real world: uncertainty drives investment away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                  For all the hype this event is being given, it is overwhelmingly underwhelming. log in events are SO trash, that they were barely relevant when the game first started. and the recharge rewards (posted on pays to consume week) are not enticing in the least.

and i second the complaints about the support: useless.

any sort of reassurance about the loss of Flash support would be welcomed as well. there is a pervasive assumption that it will be the end of CS. while Flash developers will be providing tools to convert content to HTML, r2's track record for being lazy leaves little hope. just like in the real world: uncertainty drives investment away.
                  I´ll just drop this quote from MemoryLane here which was the answer I got when I tried to push a similiar matter (news about the games future or lack of thereof affecting the games future (I didn´t just ask about CS but about games published by R2 in general)).

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  R2 is not a developer. R2 is a company that works with developers to publish their games. If a game ports to html5, it's not R2's decision, it's the developer's decision. Even if a developer chooses to not convert their game, it's not necessarily the end of the line for that game. There's still so much time for the coding community to build something that won't rely on a plugin that will play legacy flash content, and they will because there's so much content out there that will never be converted.
                  I would still rather have a HTML port but just hearing from R2 that they as a publisher heard from the the devs (or agreed with them) that work on the game will continue past the point of the end of flash support would be good news to me (for now) - well and that R2 wants to keep publishing this game/give it over to another publisher if said publisher keeps all the servers and toons intact.

PS: Sry for getting this into you inbox MemoryLane.

Comment

R2 Developers : Hi people ! We are giving away some trash items ! Just log-in everyday to claim this trashes !

Me : Do they actually need to announce they giving off trash ? Brain-dead fools
                    Also me : Better fix the rollback issue first . Brain-lagging fools

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                      [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tDaily LogIn Bonus.png Views:\t1 Size:\t288.3 KB ID:\t1992714","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1992714","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]

hmm.. really. R2 seem to think these stuff too special. its not even worth getting even for low lv alts. (R2 and its socketting rod.. pff. not the first time they gave this kind of trash)

Right, and they keep spamming people's FB and emails for this. who gonna cash/topup knowing that they gonna rollback the next time we login, then never respond on ticket (unless its that 'we're working on it' 'its weekend' responds) on when we getting our hard earned virtual items back. and then give trash compensation. Only fool will cash up on this kind of issue going on..

(and aren't u suppose to be sleeping on this hour )
                      ikr, my emails gets 2 emails daily about it at same time, nice spam
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                      X