Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[S147] Wendlynn Going Live October 2nd at 19:00 PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    started a topic [S147] Wendlynn Going Live October 2nd at 19:00 PDT

[S147] Wendlynn Going Live October 2nd at 19:00 PDT

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Join us on October 2nd at 19:00 PDT / 21:00 EST / October 3rd at 10:00 GMT+8 as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Wendlynn. [S147] Wendlynn will be a PvE server set on PDT(US West). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums.

See you in, Wendlynn.

• *Minori*
    replied
    LOV for 147 will be posted soon. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• warmaiden013
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

Join us on October 2nd at 19:00 PDT / 21:00 EST / October 3rd at 10:00 GMT+8 as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Wendlynn. [S147] Wendlynn will be a PvE server set on PDT(US West). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums.

See you in, Wendlynn.
    When will the winners of LoV going to be announced/posted?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I have notified the team of the issue. It is being investigated. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Nuts1889
    replied
    Minori i have s58 000A knight, i logged her off thursday night and i've not been able to log her back in. the weird part is you can log in and see her on sg L2 vault. can you help, i have ticket into r2 but as of yet they've not be helpfull.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X