[Activity] Shards Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Shards Exchange

Duration: 1/24 - 1/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Still looking for Epic Purgatory Shards? Well, look no further! The Quartermaster is willing to exchange Epic Purgatory Shards in return for various other shards. Players may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to do the following shard exchanges:
    • Epic Ethereal Shard x20 = Epic Purgatory Shard x1
    • Epic Bloodforge Shard x15 = Epic Purgatory Shard x1
    • Epic Nightshade Shard x10 = Epic Purgatory Shard x1
    • Epic Phantom Shard x5 = Epic Purgatory Shard x1
    • Epic Exelorn Shard x3 = Epic Purgatory Shard x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

st

what an epic first again
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

this **** again???

Comment

why this return in a short of time
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Character [S15]IYOT

Comment

again what a load of poop

Comment

I wont give my comment in this one....wait...I just did! anyway...few ppl use purg -_-a but indeed the purg set is way much better than the others, but...ppl can get it from dung...why make it as an event? ._.a
            Currently playing
            Crystal Saga:
            (S12)Lightning
            Job:Hybrid Knight

Lunaria Story
            [Elementalist's Temple]
            [s15]Fourth

Comment

omg bad event ((
              IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
              Server : Lycanmarsh
              I ♥Crystal Saga
              Life is an Adventure

Comment

uhh, not a good Event :/
                ♉

• IGN: (S20)Mhafie
                • Honor: Archduke
                • Guild: (S20)Nightmare
                • Server: (S20)Southern Wetlands

≈
                ∞
                ≈

" If one does not do evil things in the daytime, one need not fear knocks on the door in the middle of the night. "

Comment

Yeah EPS can be gathered at dungeons :/

Comment

yes! epic purgatory shard!
                    this will freed 5 slots in my vault

Comment

first we have players crying about how hard purgatory nightmare is and how the success rate of synthing is stupid now we have players crying about how shards can be farmed in dungeons... seriously? id rather get epic purgatory shards and make the armor and use or sell it than keep a row of epic phantom shards in vault. great event for servers where people havent started purgatory but can get the set even before entering the dungeon. ty r2

Comment

If i was higher level this would be Ok. I have a ton of the other shards I could of gotten rid of.
                        Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                        Level: 130
                        Class: Rogue
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                        Guild: Rebels
                        Pet: DemonKing

Comment

This one makes a lot more sense than the previous shards event

Last one, for those of you with short term memory, gave you epic shards....for beating the dungeons that give them to you o.O (like beat KD NM and get shards that you can already get in KD NM, and to get epic purg shards you had to beat Purg NM). Of course that made NO sense as if you could beat them, you wouldn't need to be able to get the shards through an event.

This event's MUCH better. Transferring lower shards for epic purgatory so those people who can't beat Purg NM can actually get some shards!
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

please make the change of shards easier for player... what if we got 1000 of phantom shards we need to click many times for only 200 pcs of purgatory shards?!? why not make it when we click exchange we input the number we want to exchange so itll make the lives of your players less stressful... same with getting a shining coupons make it easier just to input how many we want... sump it up guys its hand breaking exchanges causing players too much pain in the hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Sssshhhh View Post
                              please make the change of shards easier for player... what if we got 1000 of phantom shards we need to click many times for only 200 pcs of purgatory shards?!? why not make it when we click exchange we input the number we want to exchange so itll make the lives of your players less stressful... same with getting a shining coupons make it easier just to input how many we want... sump it up guys its hand breaking exchanges causing players too much pain in the hand...
                              Basically Sssshhhh means put them in item synthesis and make the category name: event , so people don't have to re-click alot of time for getting gem coupons from gems and turning gem coupons into gems it makes sense.
                              IGN: Heiko
                              Guild: Athena (S6)
                              Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
                              First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
                              Level: 92 Scion
                              Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X