[Promotion] At Long Last!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Promotion] At Long Last!

[Promotion] At Long Last!

Duration: 1/24 – 1/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Two awesome (player-designed) costume sets have finally made their way into the costume shop for ONE week only, the Colonial Zombie (male), and the Demon Witch (female)!

Price: 399 Crystal for the headpiece and 599 Crystal for the outfit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	playercostumes.png
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1734172

Note: Halloween costume designers, please be patient as I work out the details for getting you these asap!

• GonGirl
    replied
    OMG I'm so glad of this update >.< Oh and adding in my stubborness xD I almost got scammed.

http://tinypic.com/r/5lxo9f/6 --- I'll gift it as soon as you give me the 2p.
    http://tinypic.com/r/2m49c91/6 ---- Ohhhh... I'm suppose to buy it? I'm sorry.
    Fail scammer... I asked that I'm buying it xD And I almost got really angry and was screeming that It was tradable lol.
    Last edited by GonGirl; 01-26-2013, 06:03 PM. Reason: Additional info 0.0

Leave a comment:

• Spartacusfrantz
    replied
    where can we post up our own designs?

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    yay!!! this witch outfit will look so cute with my broom! and it will probably match my soon to be angel lord wings c:

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by Glockenspeil View Post
    as this post is saying , my design costume is out now and the other one.. so as part of my prize on the halloween costume event, i would be getting the other 2 costumes that are out now for free right
    I have been waiting for this costume to come out

Leave a comment:

• Miroku
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    Awww no male version of the witch? Nothing for me then T.T
    Alex I feel the same about no female version of the zombie.

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    Zombiezzz O-O

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    Originally posted by VicZar View Post
    Better late than never.

It's that kind of thinking that's causing players to quit...

Leave a comment:

• Asahina
    replied
    ITS tradable now right?? and u can vend it or trade it??

Players in my server keep on saying once u bought it... it will be cant be traded? or its cant be traded only if you wear it already??

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Awww no male version of the witch? Nothing for me then T.T

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
    I believe these are the first player designed costumes to make it in game? Would like to see more of this R2
    the 4th july costumes were designed by players and so was the other 3 halloween costumes too. ( or what do u mean ?)

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    AT LAST THE LONG WAIT IS OVER Q_Q been waiting for the witch costume !!

( do this mean i will also get this costume as the halloween price said ?)
    Last edited by Irisu; 01-24-2013, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    Originally posted by VicZar View Post
    Better late than never.
    I believe these are the first player designed costumes to make it in game? Would like to see more of this R2

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiayis View Post
    Seriously.... SERIOUSLY?! It's JANUARY..... almost February and you all are getting excited over the Halloween costumes that R2 promised us.... well AT HALLOWEEN... this is bad.... very very very very bad... and very very very fail... there's nothing to be excited about here... nothing at all, this is a filler and the players that made these designs deserved better than to have their hard work released MONTHS after it was supposed to.
    Better late than never.

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    Seriously.... SERIOUSLY?! It's JANUARY..... almost February and you all are getting excited over the Halloween costumes that R2 promised us.... well AT HALLOWEEN... this is bad.... very very very very bad... and very very very fail... there's nothing to be excited about here... nothing at all, this is a filler and the players that made these designs deserved better than to have their hard work released MONTHS after it was supposed to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X