[Activity] Level 80 Epic Equipment Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Level 80 Epic Equipment Exchange

Visit General Krahn in Starglade to exchange your Honor Badges and level 80 Pristine items for level 80 epic armor sets and weapons. The quality and class required for these armor sets and weapons will vary per exchange. Armor and weapons received from this exchange are tradable.

Items required for Epic Weapon:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x23
    • Silver Honor Badge x14
    • Lvl 80 Weapon Shard x4

Items required for Epic Armor:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x20
    • Silver Honor Badge x12
    • Lvl 80 Pristine Robe x4

Items required for Epic Helmet:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x17
    • Silver Honor Badge x10
    • Lvl 80 Pristine Helmet x4

Items required for Epic Gauntlets:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x12
    • Silver Honor Badge x7
    • Lvl 80 Pristine Gauntlets x4

Items required for Epic Boots:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x 12
    • Silver Honor Badge x 7
    • Lvl 80 Pristine Boots x 4

Items required for Epic Necklace:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x 17
    • Silver Honor Badge x 10
    • Lvl 80 Pristine Necklace x 4

Items required for Epic Ring:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x 14
    • Silver Honor Badge x 8
    • Lvl 80 Pristine Ring x 4

Items required for Epic Offhand:
    • Bronze Honor Badge x 18
    • Silver Honor Badge x 11
    • Lvl 80 Off-hand Shard x 4

Any pics? Especially the weapon and off hand xD

Comment

i tot that if im a knight im going to have an epic shield for offhand..but when i exchange it i get the epic bracelet for mage

Comment

This is just pathetic as can be. Exchange silver and bronze medals plus level 80 shards to get an item this is possible of poor quality and not even of your class. EPIC FAIL!

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

I agree....this is absolutely ridiculous. All classes but knights already get the OP Heart of Eden(yes, i know knights can use too, buts its useless IMO for them). Please fix this asap...random chances for the high cost of badges is en epic fail IMO. 3 tries alrdy, 33 silvers down the tubes, no shield.

Comment

Made it specificly for your class: good event.
            Random class: Had to fill up the events-tab with more events to act busy but lack of well-thought content.
            Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
            IGN: Smurfs16
            Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
            [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Why are people not responding to this thread?? is noone actually trying this but me? I honestly think this event is rigged, i advise people not to bother with it. Its not by chance i have tried 4 times and have got priest book 3 times, ranger arrows once..i do not think it will give you the same class item that you are....this needs looked into asap, im extremely ****** i have wasted basically an insignia's worth of silvers to get nothing useful to my class.

Comment

Well yeah, you try to do something useful with the badges for people who maxed their honor equipment out, that is not bad at all.
                But I don't feel well with it.

I'm trying to enchant my Viceroy Dagger, an orange equipment, using only Major Enchantment Stones. I used like 300 Majors to get it to +11.
                I always like to convert the drops, which can be bought in the cash shop, to USD to see how insane the needed amount of USD is. You can't even use Dragon Crystal and getting fragarach to +13 is much easier than Slayer.

People asked about this earlier. Why can't we use Dragon Crystal on that weapon - answer was: It's not an legendary Equip, it's an honor equip. (It sounds off-topic but it isn't.)

Fine, now what is this? The offered Equips weren't honor equips to begin with. How comes that we can get them now by using honor badges?
                I'm playing a rogue, and all I can say is that the epic rogue offhand is not worth it because you almost max out your crit with the superior 7 fragarach dagger.
                This should apply to almost all other classes too. The offhands are useless, except the one for knights. So to hit the OS Pristine Aegies it needs a 1/5 * 1/5 chance to get it. Thats 1/25 or lets say 4%. Even worse than the 25% to get an legendary equip.

Is this an activity made for future Enchanted Skilldust Events? Seriously, we need them.
                I haven't synthed anything besides lvl 80 Weapons and lvl 80 Offhands, so I just guess that the Gear is the Exelorn Set.
                If I am right, then please give us a way to make then legendary, to get some more use for all those Dragon Crystal while the market will be spammed with Exelorn Equips.

If I'm wrong, then nevermind.

The level 80 Equips are trash! Even tho it has a 20% chance to hit your class, the stats are just bad. Even on OS.
                The amount of badges used is more than just synthing some Slayer Equips which have better green stats.
                And since fragarach is so easy to get now...no one needs those weapons.

Is this activity meant to be a nice event to just burn some badges for more inventory ? :/

Comment

i finally got my purple shield...went from fair yellow to poor purple. o.o 20 more pdef ftw? nah i'm ****** about wasting 55 silvers for a poor shield. can we get an item to improve quality? poor should not have been an option for this exchange. :/
                  Crystal Saga:
                  Server: Aquatic Crypts
                  Name: (S15)Sidoh
                  Class: Knight
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 100

Lunaria:
                  Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                  Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                  Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                  Level: 5x/6x

Comment

where to get d shard?

Comment

shards from the lv 85 dungeons.

Anw, i hope there will be other events to get lv 80 purple offhands, because not everyone of us is fortunate enough to farm in exelorn as of now

Comment

Well, you get the gold version of the level 80 Offhands from the Psychodelica achievement or as a drop from Psychodleica mobs. The epic version is slightly better but cmon, lvl 80 is close to lvl 85 and you won't need too much time for those 5 levels.

Exelorn hard is actually pretty easy with the frost buff and slayer set. And you can aswell buy those Offhand Shards from other players. Why go easier on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                          i finally got my purple shield...went from fair yellow to poor purple. o.o 20 more pdef ftw? nah i'm ****** about wasting 55 silvers for a poor shield. can we get an item to improve quality? poor should not have been an option for this exchange. :/
                          55 silver for a purple Poor shield ? Dude that is cheap! Since you're level 100 Scion ... I got my Bloodforge shield Purple OS for 2G. and my Purple sword OS for'bout 5 - 7G

Game :Wartune
                          IGN: Palpablesage
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 19
                          Game: Wartune
                          IGN: MrNemesis
                          Level:18+

Comment

Originally posted by C4P0T3 View Post
                            55 silver for a purple Poor shield ? Dude that is cheap! Since you're level 100 Scion ... I got my Bloodforge shield Purple OS for 2G. and my Purple sword OS for'bout 5 - 7G
                            55 silver badge dude...btw sid's alt account here

Comment

hmm in other version of crystal, like crystal legacy, you can synth epic off hands, etc from your inventory, and you can choose which one that you want to make.... I think the cost is still the same, better wait for that kind of feature IMO, or even better, wait for the lvl 100 purple off hand.

btw, someone was saying that rogue's offhand was bad, etc ? the actual purpose of these off-hands are actually for the gems (the cast speed, atk speed, crit chance, crit dmg gems that hasn't been released yet, not sure why it took them so long to release it), not the stats it gives.

Comment

Working...
                              X