Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 1/24 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hahaha...so glad i quit this god awful game.....events always suck and always will.

    Comment


    • #17
      This update is an epic failure! I knew it was going to be bad, but to actually go above and beyond the call of evil, yeah. The most insulting part is the level 30 trading. Honestly, just go to the link in my sig, has my complete thoughts on it. The only like 2 things that even might have a shread of something decent is the ladder and chamber of fate.

      -Ladder up to X floor and get a bunch of soul packs. Simple and basic, done in a few mins. Old, recycled, and boring, but useful.
      -Chamber of fate, well with so limited info, it's nearly imposable to make an accurate statement on it. But given the recent events, it will suck to high hell.


      Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

      Comment


      • #18
        wew..why u increased the level requirements without notice... its not fair..its take much time for leveling altsss and more lagss because many players will do log there altss.. pls get it back first so we can transfer our items to lvl 30+ that can handle it for a while ....

        Comment


        • #19
          When will we get another vault page? xD
          Yay for Ladder quests!
          â™”
          Vampire Prince
          • Server: Aurora Point
          • Character: Alexmancerx
          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
          • Level: Eidolon 120
          • Rank: Emperor
          • Guild: TheWanted
          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)



          Comment


          • #20
            Uhm when are the kongregate servers up ? :[ we are still waiting
            I smell

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by R23204832 View Post
              Armor games - server 1 - offline.

              Why?
              Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
              Uhm when are the kongregate servers up ? :[ we are still waiting
              The Kabam server still shows offline as well. Any updates on when they will come back up?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
                The Kabam server still shows offline as well. Any updates on when they will come back up?

                people in my chat are saying they want to rage quit >.< so only the mainsite is up and the side sites are left with nothing?
                I smell

                Comment


                • #23
                  half the day gone when will crystal saga server 1 on kabam be on?
                  MODs pls reply we r waiting
                  (-[>.<]-)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
                    people in my chat are saying they want to rage quit >.< so only the mainsite is up and the side sites are left with nothing?
                    Pretty much, from what I have seen in other posts most other sites that host CS are still down.. which freaking sucks, and of course there will be no compensation for our time lost

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
                      Pretty much, from what I have seen in other posts most other sites that host CS are still down.. which freaking sucks, and of course there will be no compensation for our time lost
                      yeah i just came out of school i hardly even finish my dailys with school and now this? lol im never going to make it!
                      I smell

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
                        yeah i just came out of school i hardly even finish my dailys with school and now this? lol im never going to make it!
                        Hehe, yeah I even got up early today so I could finish some stuff and relax today lol.. but noooo.. CS hates me

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          i wonder if they are even reading this... would be nice to get a heads up with whats going on
                          I smell

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
                            i wonder if they are even reading this... would be nice to get a heads up with whats going on
                            You never know they rarely acknowledge anything lol..

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              lolol maybe we are better of spamming it they may notice then
                              I smell

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ThePoes View Post
                                lolol maybe we are better of spamming it they may notice then
                                Probably not lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X