Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 28th @ 10:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 28th @ 10:00 PM PST

A server merge is scheduled for Monday, January 28th beginning at 10:00 PM PST (1 AM EST on the 29th). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are: Server Group S13/S17/S26/S32/S37/S41/S49 along with Dragonnet's Crystal Saga server S1, and the Arabic Crystal Saga server A1. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character from a R2Games server will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S15)RoryWilliams on Aquatic Crypts will still be (S15)RoryWillaims.
    2. Each character from the Dragonnet server will still have a DN1 marker added to the front of their name. For example, ClaraOswald from the Dragonnet server will be (DN1)ClaraOswald.
    3. Each character from the Arabic server will still have an A1 marker added to the front of their name. For example, SarahJaneSmith from the Arabic server will be (A1)SarahJaneSmith.
    4. All characters will be preserved, even if you have more than 3 characters between the servers.
    5. All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, wings, Crystal, Gold, Honor, PK rating, Nobility and VIP statuses).
    6. Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved.
    7. Current quest progress will be preserved.
    8. Any items in your temporary inventory will remain; any items currently in a shop will be moved to your inventory.
    9. Dungeon attempts will be maintained.

The following things will CHANGE:

10. All data related to the Guild Showdown will be removed. Guild Showdown will restart at the normal time after the merge.
    11. All rankings will be recalculated.

UPDATE: Both Dragonnet and Arabic server players will be able to access their characters by logging into server S13, Blackrock Gorge.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

So which timezone will we be following? Queue rage threads in 3 2 1...
    Last edited by sangofighter; 01-28-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Couple of typos in there, might want to fix those up to avoid confusion
      Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

Well we know R2 cares nothing for its player base. That many servers in 1= so much lag might as well quit now, not to mention the WC gonna be spammed by multiple languages now.

Comment

not excited for the arabic language. however both those servers have like 8 active people.. so.

Comment

Get a stronger tower. I hate laggin, it makes Seng no beuno to play.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

hi there
              I'm from Arabic Crystal Saga server.
              No need to worry about the language, the most of the players speak English very well and we know about the game as you know and we are playing the game for more than a year ago.
              I hope that all enjoy the game.
              Waiting inside.....
              kokogirl
              lvl 114 Eidolon

Comment

hahaha ok now i will go afk during seng LOL

Comment

you are kidding me? we already have enough lag, you want to chase us away?

Comment

I can only speak for our (Net Dragon or Dragonnet or 91webgames, whatchamacallit) server, and tell you that language will not be a problem as well. I don't see more lag coming either, as it is a tiny amount of players, and I mean really tiny. So if lag is a problem, its been there before us :P

Let's see what happens, and see you in a few hours

Comment

Well...can't do anything to stop it, so here's to a "hopefully" smooth transition.
                      There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                      IGN: Codawg
                      Server: Celestial Haven
                      Guild: BrimStone
                      Class: Beastmaster
                      Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                      Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                      Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

this is stupid.. four times flash froze up on me today... more times than since i started to play.. sure, add another server, whatch players leave...

Comment

its not 10pm but the servers went down?

Comment

Lol..wish I'da paid attention to the time...Well there went the champions bluff exp xD
                            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                            IGN: Codawg
                            Server: Celestial Haven
                            Guild: BrimStone
                            Class: Beastmaster
                            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

It might be a good idea for R2 staff to go back to school and repeat the grade level that kids learn how to tell time.
                              Thread says 10Pm Pacific time, but it is in fact 7:30 pacific time ...
                              Server: Bearpaw Vally
                              Name: (S26)Bewberella
                              Class: Knight

Comment

Working...
                              X