Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[New] Wings, Glorious Wings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    well there was hw to ew exchange 2 weeks ago so dont complain they gave us a chance to get the max wings if u were willing to spend time and lots of gold in game, yes it was limited per char but most have enough alts and friends that dont use them and just sell, as well as u keep getting ew from rb pack,avernal and trove so stop complaining u can do it just need time and gold.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
      well there was hw to ew exchange 2 weeks ago so dont complain they gave us a chance to get the max wings if u were willing to spend time and lots of gold in game, yes it was limited per char but most have enough alts and friends that dont use them and just sell, as well as u keep getting ew from rb pack,avernal and trove so stop complaining u can do it just need time and gold.
      What a total of 21 ewings for the whole event? that is enough for one click and some extra

      Comment


      • #18
        another update for the cash ♥♥♥♥
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-31-2013, 12:54 PM.


        Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
          well there was hw to ew exchange 2 weeks ago so dont complain they gave us a chance to get the max wings if u were willing to spend time and lots of gold in game, yes it was limited per char but most have enough alts and friends that dont use them and just sell, as well as u keep getting ew from rb pack,avernal and trove so stop complaining u can do it just need time and gold.
          That event gave 21 ethereal wings and only to players 60+. Not considering the amount of people who arent lvl 60 yet due to a late start ingame or rebirth.
          Even at Ultimate Angel Lord wings it starts already to take more than a stack of ethereal wings for a single upgrade. Maybe there were enough ethereal wings in my server but only for 1 person if everyone gave their wings to that person.

          1000 players at lvl 60+ would have generated 21k ethereal wings.
          Angel Lord to Demon Lord wings are already 27 upgrades,
          Demon Lord to Ultimate Demonlord +9 are 30 upgrades.

          57 Upgrades with an average of 1 stack per upgrade takes these 21k ew to max out 1 single person.
          And heck, there arent 1000 actives at that lvl (including alts) in my server. lolol.

          Probably takes a few k less ew to max out, but still, there is not enough supply of ew to give all the people who already need them a chance to max out.
          Thereor ew should be a dungeon drop from now on.

          Comment


          • #20
            i used 750 e wings and only got to +4. to get max wings with e wings will take u so much not even funny. all this is to make the big time cashing people more strong. they need to make were we can try to farm e wings or put it like the DC have them drop.
            my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

            Comment


            • #21
              This really isn't fair to those who cash. As many people have said, there isn't a supply of Ewings! You guys are kinda starting to act like the aristocracy that caused the French Revolution. You're making the powerful even more powerful, while the weaker, less privileged are simply getting weaker. I'm sure many of the non-cashers see this as an attempt from you to force them to cash almost. Cut us some slack, R2.

              Comment


              • #22
                Well any and all chance of non-cashers competing against cashers just went out the door; the new wings add white stats = they get increased by things such as soul exc.... Which means +2400 attack on the new wings really means something more along the lines of +13k~15k attack
                Last edited by B3lle; 01-31-2013, 05:55 AM.
                Lvl: Eidolon 120
                IGN: (S18)Belle
                Guild: Crystalâ„¢
                Rank: Emperor
                Server: Shrine of Kithar/The Void/Lycanmarsh/Celestial Peaks/Tyria Village/Angel Island/Celestial Palace ~ Merged
                -Non Casher-

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by alex2707 View Post
                  well there was hw to ew exchange 2 weeks ago so dont complain they gave us a chance to get the max wings if u were willing to spend time and lots of gold in game, yes it was limited per char but most have enough alts and friends that dont use them and just sell, as well as u keep getting ew from rb pack,avernal and trove so stop complaining u can do it just need time and gold.
                  Sorry. but the glass is really 1/2 empty, not 1/2 full. Obtaining EW from RB packs, Avernal, and Trove "is not" Guarnteed. Aside from the exchange a couple weeks ago, your alts had to be level 60 as well. Most alts are not even that high level. Plus each Wing upgrade at that level is insanely high. Most people need over 1000 EW to make it up one step.


                  Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by B3lle View Post
                    Well any and all chance of non-cashers competing against cashers just went out the door; the new wings add white stats = they get increased by things such as soul exc.... Which means +2400 attack on the new wings really means something more along the lines of +13k~15k attack
                    Exactly. They need to make EW a dungeon drop or something. Now, cashers are just going to keep ruining the game experience for those who don't cash. I understand that the staff need to get paid, but hows about they stop spoiling the cashers?
                    (S3)Flamirria
                    Husband: (S1)Mechamind
                    Server: Kaymo Mountain
                    Guild: NOYPI
                    Class: Knight
                    Honor Rank: Grand Duke
                    Pets: Burning Angel (finally!) and teeka are main ones c:


                    "Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

                    "The advantage of being a freak is that it makes you stronger."

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      ew must drop in dungeon now and gmut event too for new wing and new mount

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Didn't realizethe white stats on the wings. Makes it even worse for everyone who can't obtain them.
                        Game breaking o.ô The stats on the wings are better than the stats that you get from the master purgatory set +15 LOL. (including frag +15)

                        See people with maxed out wings killing everyone else, not wearing any other gear LOL.
                        Last edited by sebastian1988; 01-31-2013, 06:37 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          r2 dont you never think about the people who can donate or buy it with cash..this is realy **** even its beautiful only gm's can have that wing and i will say its a trash..

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
                            holy shizz balls thank you R2
                            are you serious to thanks to R2 for that ****?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              That event gave 21 ethereal wings and only to players 60+. Not considering the amount of people who arent lvl 60 yet due to a late start ingame or rebirth.
                              Even at Ultimate Angel Lord wings it starts already to take more than a stack of ethereal wings for a single upgrade. Maybe there were enough ethereal wings in my server but only for 1 person if everyone gave their wings to that person.

                              1000 players at lvl 60+ would have generated 21k ethereal wings.
                              Angel Lord to Demon Lord wings are already 27 upgrades,
                              Demon Lord to Ultimate Demonlord +9 are 30 upgrades.

                              57 Upgrades with an average of 1 stack per upgrade takes these 21k ew to max out 1 single person.
                              And heck, there arent 1000 actives at that lvl (including alts) in my server. lolol.

                              Probably takes a few k less ew to max out, but still, there is not enough supply of ew to give all the people who already need them a chance to max out.
                              Thereor ew should be a dungeon drop from now on.
                              Just thinking about this gives me a headache

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                My happy *** only has extreme angel lord wings with no +

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X