X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
    Very nice of everyone to stick up for their ''rights'', and try making R2 to make EW drop in Dungeons, but think of it this way:
    EW Drops in Dungeons, while the new wings are only obtainable through cashing and events. That would lead to the cashers complaining about how THEY spent their real money on making their wings Ultimate Demon Lords (Cotton Candy Wings) and now people get them basically for free, which would result in yet another major chaos. Their reaction will be kinda like the rest of us when ''noobs'' started getting to Ultimate Demigod Wings, which is one of the few reasons people went to Angel Lords in the first place, not to look like the lowbies. You can't simply ask R2 to give the stuff away, concidering the stuff in this case is EW, which was a cash/event only item. You all think about your own needs instead of looking at the whole picture, and with that, i shall join Alexmancer *facedesks*
    You'd think so but not really. First of all, if a dungeon did have EWs , it'd be such a hard dungeon, only the cashers could really do it and they're used the drop to earn more gold to sell the noncashers stuff.

Second, plenty of people get free EWs from avernal, rebirth pack, and treasure trove an I don't hear any cashers complain about it - and believe me, the amount that is acquired in a day would probably be roughly the same as a person dungeoning. You can be if EWs did drop from dungeons, they'd have a drop rate like DCs -_-.

Leave a comment:

• R2454718
    replied
    oh my gawd... O_O AWESOME wings!

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Very nice of everyone to stick up for their ''rights'', and try making R2 to make EW drop in Dungeons, but think of it this way:
    EW Drops in Dungeons, while the new wings are only obtainable through cashing and events. That would lead to the cashers complaining about how THEY spent their real money on making their wings Ultimate Demon Lords (Cotton Candy Wings) and now people get them basically for free, which would result in yet another major chaos. Their reaction will be kinda like the rest of us when ''noobs'' started getting to Ultimate Demigod Wings, which is one of the few reasons people went to Angel Lords in the first place, not to look like the lowbies. You can't simply ask R2 to give the stuff away, concidering the stuff in this case is EW, which was a cash/event only item. You all think about your own needs instead of looking at the whole picture, and with that, i shall join Alexmancer *facedesks*

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Why? Most people still only have Angel Lords... *headdesk*

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    0,0 so pretty ( but looks like birds and will never get then lol) BUT I still like them <3

Leave a comment:

• Shocoolatee
    replied
    No I really liked the style of the wings. :c

Leave a comment:

• bigguy31
    replied
    omg Those wings are pretty.But when players get those wings they will get STRONGER and always kills people with 1 hit!!

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    The wings with the color changes look cool but the last one that seems to have those bird looking corners..eehh. Finally though both the Mount & Wings are "Orange" so now I finally have a final goal to reach 1day.

Leave a comment:

• MarselInside
    replied
    i use 104 to get Angel Lord wing :3

Leave a comment:

• gummybearstore
    replied
    thay look pants

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    lol I'm never gonna get these wings...unless if I win the lottery x_x

Leave a comment:

• Jomezski
    replied
    WOW

Server:Mount Nubina
    IGNS36)J0mz
    Lvl:57 (still mortal)

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    My happy *** only has extreme angel lord wings with no +

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    That event gave 21 ethereal wings and only to players 60+. Not considering the amount of people who arent lvl 60 yet due to a late start ingame or rebirth.
    Even at Ultimate Angel Lord wings it starts already to take more than a stack of ethereal wings for a single upgrade. Maybe there were enough ethereal wings in my server but only for 1 person if everyone gave their wings to that person.

1000 players at lvl 60+ would have generated 21k ethereal wings.
    Angel Lord to Demon Lord wings are already 27 upgrades,
    Demon Lord to Ultimate Demonlord +9 are 30 upgrades.

57 Upgrades with an average of 1 stack per upgrade takes these 21k ew to max out 1 single person.
    And heck, there arent 1000 actives at that lvl (including alts) in my server. lolol.

Probably takes a few k less ew to max out, but still, there is not enough supply of ew to give all the people who already need them a chance to max out.
    Thereor ew should be a dungeon drop from now on.
    Just thinking about this gives me a headache

Leave a comment:

• poopay15
    replied
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    holy shizz balls thank you R2
    are you serious to thanks to R2 for that ****?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X