Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 1/31 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 1/31 Server Update

    2013 is soaring by already! With one month down and 11 more to go, Crystal Saga will be opening up a whole new way to take this year to new heights. Check out the new additions below and see what you think!

    Activities

    Additions

    Bugs
    • Fixed an issue with Immortal Blade being removed from its proper location.
    • Fixed an issue with Magic Immunity Buff in Killer's Den.

  • #2
    GMUT event plz
    Server = Southern Wetlands
    Char = Knight
    Guild = HappyFamily
    Plane = Mortal

    Comment


    • #3
      Great, another cash trap and no real bug fixes except for the s61 bug which didnt affect other players.

      Comment


      • #4
        Pretty nice events.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
          Fixed an issue with Immortal Blade being removed from its proper location.
          oh no oh no oh noes!!!
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            Great, another cash trap and no real bug fixes except for the s61 bug which didnt affect other players.
            there'll be ways to get the stuff for the new wings, just be patient.

            And why so negative? The actual events are good. Bronze badges exchanged into packs that give you stuff? Free stuff for going into seng? Free soul shard for showing up to an event? All = good.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

            (S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

            Guides

            Comment


            • #7
              This is truly an epic fail

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for the event.
                I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

                IGN (S12)Tcaty
                Class Shadow Rogue
                Level 55+
                Plane Mortal (obv.)
                Honor Earl

                Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

                Comment


                • #9
                  No vault space expansion!
                  Cash Shop items (wing content).
                  Events that suck to high hell.

                  Does R2's greed and stupidity know no bounds?


                  Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                    there'll be ways to get the stuff for the new wings, just be patient.

                    And why so negative? The actual events are good. Bronze badges exchanged into packs that give you stuff? Free stuff for going into seng? Free soul shard for showing up to an event? All = good.
                    I honestly dont care about Divine Wings, can be cash shop only forever, but there is no way to get enough ethereal wings to even get to the point that divine wings matter.
                    The last ethereal wing event only gave 1 click on my wings, how can I be positive about this cash trap?

                    And I'm really tired of these chance based events. They should have made this unlimited and/or let us directly exchange badges for the items that we want.
                    Do you realize that none of the events include ethereal wings?

                    Oh and the bug fixes.. KD buff fixed again, third time now. The immortal blade bug fixed. Why not fix all the other bugs ingame before releasing new stuff.
                    Cash farm stays cash farm.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      thanx for the patch,

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This game need better events

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by stan436 View Post
                          This game need better events
                          These are actually good events. They can give good prizes and do not overly favor high levels because even a low level can get badges from grb, seng, and hellstorm. CoF and Seng both have low level requirements and those who are weak will still earn prizes despite how they fare in those events.

                          If you think the game needs better events, then you are setting your expectations WAY too high. This is one of the best, and fairest, event we could have asked for.
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

                          (S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

                          Guides

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ^guy above Squinny is annoying
                            stop whining
                            Crystal Saga
                            Character: (S21)Fallout
                            Level: 80
                            Class: Nature Ranger
                            Plane: Scion (Top 5 Best Scion in Server, besides Kanta, Kanta sucks -.- )
                            Pet: Golden Teddy +13 Crimson Werewolf +13 Teeka +13

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                              These are actually good events. They can give good prizes and do not overly favor high levels because even a low level can get badges from grb, seng, and hellstorm. CoF and Seng both have low level requirements and those who are weak will still earn prizes despite how they fare in those events.

                              If you think the game needs better events, then you are setting your expectations WAY too high. This is one of the best, and fairest, event we could have asked for.
                              It's kind of bad when even 120 eidolons aren't willing to spend silvers on this event. The silver packs should not have had the pet orbs in them imo, it's not even worth it to try. Otherwise everything else is really nice.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X