[Activity] Chocoholics Unite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Chocoholics Unite

Duration: 2/7 – 2/21 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: 30+ Elite mobs may drop Chocolate Materials. Players who collect Chocolate Material x 18 may visit Quartermaster in Starglade to concoct a delicious Chocolate. Players can make up to two Chocolates per day.

Chocolate: - By “eating” the chocolate, players will randomly receive a 3x EXP buff or a double drop rate buff, each last 1 hour. Chocolates are not bound.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

eww, what a buff, you should have given vampire buff instead
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

nothing of use to us.. Lv120 Eidolon ..oh well just enjoy munching Chocolates
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
        nothing of use to us.. Lv120 Eidolon ..
        Exactly! Useless for maxed level players.
        Tyria Village Server
        IGN: Baixiu (Eidolon Lvl ?? in progress)
        Class: Hybrid Rogue

Comment

better to afk in bloodfang

Comment

pefect go go along with my many x2 exp cards

Comment

Perfect for alts also get farm'n to all y'all gmuts feeders
              Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
              >>> <<<

Comment

For something that drops only from elites, which can take a long time to spawn, and to get 18 of them (wth?), it honestly doesn't seem worth it just to get a 3x exp token or a stupid drop token considering most people I've talked to who used drop tokens says it ruins their chances at good items like DCs and only seems to up the rate of mob gems....

I know I won't bother with this...
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

people wanted something to help them lvl and get stronger. they got it. please keep in mind not every1 is 120 eid.<<short sweet to the point back to quiet time

Comment

"not bound" might be worth stocking up for. still level 88E

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Not all events are going to be geared towards everyone. We should be happy for what we get

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                        For something that drops only from elites, which can take a long time to spawn, and to get 18 of them (wth?), it honestly doesn't seem worth it just to get a 3x exp token or a stupid drop token considering most people I've talked to who used drop tokens says it ruins their chances at good items like DCs and only seems to up the rate of mob gems....

I quit using drop tokens shortly after I started this game because in my opinion, the drop rate during promotions went down and I thought it was only my imagination.

Comment

CHOCOLATE!!!! -drools- OwO
                          IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                          Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                          Class:: Rogue
                          Plane:: Eidolon
                          LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                          Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post

Yeah, elites only and needing 18. The GMs are nuttin but just vile and cruel when they make events like this. If anything they seem to be trying their best to see how much they can literally get us mad at them. The drop booster is in fact not a buff, but a debuffer. IDK why you would even use an item that debuffs you?! But the only up sides are that it's unbound and the 3x exp boost (if you get it) which would have TG paying out huge when combined with seig, guild and another 3x exp token.

I'm gonna at least try and grind me up a few of these chocolates if i can. might have to pull some late nighters. but over all the events are rather crappy and mostly recycled stuff.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Double Drop Rate Buff bah, i wish 3x EXP Buff only.
                              ♉

• IGN: (S20)Mhafie
                              • Honor: Archduke
                              • Guild: (S20)Nightmare
                              • Server: (S20)Southern Wetlands

≈
                              ∞
                              ≈

" If one does not do evil things in the daytime, one need not fear knocks on the door in the middle of the night. "

Comment

Working...
                              X