Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS 02/07/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 02/07/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, February 7th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Patch notes are up! You can find them in this thread. And Servers are now back up at this time. Seems everything went quickly and smoothly, lets just hope for painless now. Have fun everyone!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

new year event please, seiryuu 1day or seiryuu 1gold or seiryuu shard would be nice
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I hope this event will be a good one xD.
      I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
      Class Shadow Rogue
      Level 55+
      Plane Mortal (obv.)
      Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

New World Boss, new Fragarach Weapons, level 100 pvp set, new ladder floors, bug fixes, ethereal wings, supreme enchantment crystal, gmut events.
        Or maybe some clover seed event again?

Just anything that allows us to work effectively on our chars without feeling like wasting time in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          New World Boss, new Fragarach Weapons, level 100 pvp set, new ladder floors, bug fixes, ethereal wings, supreme enchantment crystal, gmut events.
          Or maybe some clover seed event again?

Just anything that allows us to work effectively on our chars without feeling like wasting time in this game.
          Agreed with all..Dont think they will put 5 more ladders lvl now...70 its still hard for some..But new frag yes...I want that cause its so much time im waiting for it,And vault its full with any kind of requirement frag upgrade...

Comment

Valentine & Chinese New Years, cause you guys are Chinese and it'll be Valentine.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
              Valentine & Chinese New Years, cause you guys are Chinese and it'll be Valentine.
              they never said they were Chinese o.o but I'd like a Chinese lunar new year celebration in crystal saga ;3

IGN (S12)Tcaty
              Class Shadow Rogue
              Level 55+
              Plane Mortal (obv.)
              Honor Earl

Comment

I don't think R2 staff is Chinese, just that they do business with Chinese game companies.

But actually a Chinese new year's event sounds like loads of fun to be honest, especially if it had a Dragon costume or mount (like the dragons in the festivals), and lanterns we could equip as insignias or time limited offhands that gave epic stats.

Since it's the year of the snake, snake monsters could invade starglade. And mobs could drop food items: pig mean, duck mean, rice, and dumplings. Collect all the food items and bring them to a dinner table in starglade in order to receive a new year's card with prizes. <3

But sadly whatever event they have planned is already preplanned, and I doubt we're getting a chinese new year's event so chances are it won't happen...maybe if it had been suggested months in advance.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                  I don't think R2 staff is Chinese, just that they do business with Chinese game companies.

But actually a Chinese new year's event sounds like loads of fun to be honest, especially if it had a Dragon costume or mount (like the dragons in the festivals), and lanterns we could equip as insignias or time limited offhands that gave epic stats.

Since it's the year of the snake, snake monsters could invade starglade. And mobs could drop food items: pig mean, duck mean, rice, and dumplings. Collect all the food items and bring them to a dinner table in starglade in order to receive a new year's card with prizes. <3

But sadly whatever event they have planned is already preplanned, and I doubt we're getting a chinese new year's event so chances are it won't happen...maybe if it had been suggested months in advance.
                  http://realitysquaredgames.com/jobs.php
                  **Work Location: Changsha, China (Located in the Hunan Province)
                  If you feel you have what it takes to become a part of our team, please e-mail a copy of your resume to jinxia@r2games.com.

Chinese not even once.

Comment

Morph Crystal event

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post

Next year's the year of the horse. If they ever did this next year I'd be glad to cash for $20 or so ._.
                      Last edited by GonGirl; 02-05-2013, 07:05 PM. Reason: Unfortunantly my phone disobeyed me so I had to retype this thing -.-

IGN (S12)Tcaty
                      Class Shadow Rogue
                      Level 55+
                      Plane Mortal (obv.)
                      Honor Earl

Comment

i hope a Morph Crystal Or Ethereal Wing event
                        ❣ṣḯḷḥợụḙá¹*á¹*ḙ ợḟ ạ ḅḯṗḙḍạḷ❣ ♝The Chain Of Justice♝
                        ✧You will never know the joys of heaven Your soul will be left to wander in pain and agony This is vengeance, So I am to ferry you to hell
                        pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others✧

Comment

Valentines is Near Does any VALENTINES EVENTS?

Comment

Valentine is NEXT Thursaday, so what's the point of adding a v-day event when it will only last the week before Valentine? I suggest EW event since more and more people need to catch up to New Wings, especially after seeing Galahalt and Lalahalt, I admit they're impressive, but definitely over powered for a recent server
                            Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
                            >>> <<<

Comment

There was already an Ewing event recently so idk would they do it again so soon, maybe since they release new wings we will just have to wait and see how about that auction house thing or mount food thing lol.
                              IGN: Heiko
                              Guild: Athena (S6)
                              Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
                              First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
                              Level: 92 Scion
                              Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X