Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] You ‘Like’ us! You really ‘Like’ us!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,i didnt receive the coupons anyone knows what to do?I checked everywhere vault,inventory,temp inventory,nothing.Please reply fast D: And yes i did open the fans rock pack

Comment

there is no expiration to the pack as long as its not opened right?

Comment

Originally posted by R2476675 View Post
        it's nice and all but what kind of 'thank you gift' expires??
        You've gotta be kidding ...

Comment

Well I got some cream puffs when somebody thanked me, it expired after a few days. o3o
          I should've eaten it right away... Oh... The horror. The wasted cream puffs...

These were natural cream puffs, no preservatives... *sob* none at all.

Useless
          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

this is the best update ever!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meeeoowow View Post
              Hi,i didnt receive the coupons anyone knows what to do?I checked everywhere vault,inventory,temp inventory,nothing.Please reply fast D: And yes i did open the fans rock pack
              The coupons should have been automatically added to your existing coupon total. When you open your inventory, your coupons are located between your Crystal and Coin amounts at the bottom.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by weed010 View Post
                this is the best update ever!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
                have you tried planting your seeds yet? kind of crowded but the best seed event was clover seed

Comment

what i really hate about this is that more than 500 thousand people like it and the stuff you give us in the pack like the muont only a day we should get to keep it
                  Last edited by R22250600; 07-13-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22250600 View Post
                    what i really hate about this is that more than 500 thousand people like it and the stuff you give us in the pack like the muont only a day we should get to keep it and the thing that you can toy to replace the shield gos away and so does the ring like *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Sorry, but the Lucky Ring and the Wheel of Fate's stats are too overpowered to give permanently. That's what the Heart of Eden is for - even though it is nothing in comparison to the Wheel of Fate.

Don't be greedy.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I haven't opened my box yet, just wanna ask if it can expire even though I still haven't opened it? Cuz I was thinking of opening it after my Tiger boxes are used up. Thanks!
                      Hybrid Ranger
                      Monophobia
                      120 Eidolon
                      Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

The timers don't start until you open the box.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          The timers don't start until you open the box.
                          I see, thanks!
                          Hybrid Ranger
                          Monophobia
                          120 Eidolon
                          Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

do it more time .. do more event :P

Comment

ive got 40 minutes with my phoenix i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly sad an we plz have them for longer
                              Last edited by R22250600; 07-13-2012, 06:53 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

i dont care about those but can we please keep the phoenix every one really loves it please let us keep our Phoenixes

Comment

Working...
                                X