Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Climbing the Ladder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Climbing the Ladder

Duration: 2/21 – 2/27 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Players who pass level 10, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 70 and 75 in the Crystal Ladder will be handsomely rewarded. Players must first accept the quests from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Once completed, return to the Quartermaster to claim your rewards! Quests are reset daily.

Rewards
    • Level 10 – Health Orb x 2 and Pet Health Orb x 2
    • Level 25 – Soul Pack II x 1
    • Level 35 – Soul Pack II x 1
    • Level 45 – Soul Pack II x 1
    • Level 55 – Soul Pack II x 1
    • Level 65 – Soul Pack II x 2
    • Level 70 – Soul Pack II x 3
    • Level 75 – Soul Pack II x 4

Soul Pack II – Open this pack and receive the following items:
    • Soul Shard x 5
    • Purified Crystal x 5
    • Ice Shard x 3
    • Brilliance Shard x 3
    • Void Shard x 3
    • Light Shard x 3
    • Heart Shard x 3
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

My fav event!

Comment

Everyone's Fav Event !

Comment

Best part of the maint by far, bound gmuts and getting rid of more bronze badges oh joy lol

Comment

time for 2nd aura wakakaka
          I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
          EIDOLON
          LVL: 134
          CLASS: KNIGHT
          MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
          SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
          PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

the only part making up with the **** thats going along with it

bound here bound there more limits and more ways to make non cashiers struggle more
            and you put LADDER event ontop of it to hide the stuffs you just **** all free players

its rly sad i was allways one of the players telling all that complained about you have to cash its too expensive and stuffs like that

"You can reach everything in this game for free its just a matter of time - cash is just there to speed it up"

well i take it back - you just now learn the lesson how a free to play game gets messed up more and more for free to play players

Comment

any free ride pls
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

woot probably getting atleast 66 daily *o*
                I smell

Comment

Not perma? LOL just kidding
                  Tyria Village Server
                  IGN: Baixiu (Eidolon Lvl ?? in progress)
                  Class: Hybrid Rogue

Comment

Pink soul ring

There will be a lot of pink soul after this event, even for all you guys and gals that die on level 52 and 66. Our party isn't strong enoug to beat 70 yet and we'll die on 66 if anyone laggs

Comment

first 30lvl trade now even worse

Comment

At least we get one Great event this week. Love this event .. I just wish I could beat lvl 52 ... close but not quite yet.
                        Server: Bearpaw Vally
                        Name: (S26)Bewberella
                        Class: Knight

Comment

The only damn thing in this update that isn't a big steaming pile of horse ****. even if you can only get to level 30 some, the extra pack at level 25 is extra soul shards and more into the soul.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

First off, great update with all the stuff this week. Really out did yourselves. This is my favorite event ever and while I know SS is probably one of your biggest sellers in the $hop, I would ask that this becomes permanent since SS are bound and the pet orbs are bound also.
                            This is coming from one of the few Main account priest left in the game.

Comment

do something about your system pls, all 5 players stuff at ladder's loading page.

Comment

Working...
                              X