No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys raging for nothing. As mentioned there are numerious other ways to get gmuts, this is just a pleasant addition to that cycle.
    Bound? its good, meaning price wont drop. You are not strong enuf to do rb quests? lvl up..work on your soul?

These mounts from gmuts are only meant for the privileged. if low lvls keep abusive the mount event by making alts, then ofc GMs have to do something...

Really funny to see L65 mortal with gorilla complaining that now its gonna take him decades to get his hellwing blahblah. Damn dude, you got a freakin gorrilla...come play in our server and see how hard it is to get one with alt pushing strictly prohibited. But still ppl keep on playing, trying...thats what the game is...not take the easy way out by abusing alts, wats the fun in that anyways?

Comment

• That's true. Too bad they keep abusing the game by creating alts everyday. The more you complain, the less r2 will grant their wishes.

Comment

• And working hard to make L45 alts? Make priest, get the free VIP, provide 2x tokens from ur main, blood flow L5 and let it afk....just come back every few mins to change mob location...

That so hard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blinq View Post
          And working hard to make L45 alts? Make priest, get the free VIP, provide 2x tokens from ur main, blood flow L5 and let it afk....just come back every few mins to change mob location...

That so hard?
          lots of lvl 45 alts not just one or two is difficult, It would take 70+ lvl 45 alts to go from gorilla to hellwing, that's a lot of work period about 140+ days of boring tedious work. Plus the fastest most efficient way to lvl alts is to actually play them and run them through their quest. I have a feeling you've probably never made a lvl 45 alt if you think it's that easy and fast. LVL 30 is maybe 3hrs of questing lvl 32 maybe another 30mins of afkin, after that it slows down drastically. I'm plenty strong enough to do my rb quest and there is other ways to get gmuts, but when you're on a server where no one sells or has sold gmuts for several months alts become your best option. Try competing with heavy cashers as a non-casher w/o alts and see how well you do. I don't see how it's an abuse when it takes a lot of time and effort to make alts. Why do people complain about alts everyone can make them, most are definitely too lazy to do it.

@ orphen20 if it were abuse it would be removed entirely plenty of games don't allow alts, but CS does so why punish non-cashers for their hard work by making the mount extravaganza gmuts bound.
          Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 02-22-2013, 09:48 AM.
          IronSight
          Kong server 5
          Apocalypse guild
          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
          Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
          Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• Im a f2p player man. But I refuse to abuse the loopholes of the game and get my stuffs. Its just like using cheat code to play.

Just lame imo.

And making alts is not a problem, there are 'faster' ways to lvl, not just with priest.

Comment

• @Pesmerga that's the unfortunate privilege of having alts. They keep complaining for nothing and it's getting worse and worse. I'm glad I never use alts for farming; otherwise, they would ban me for little to nothing reason. Yes, I've seen main players got banned for their alts regardless of their reasoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blinq View Post
                Im a f2p player man. But I refuse to abuse the loopholes of the game and get my stuffs. Its just like using cheat code to play.

Just lame imo.

And making alts is not a problem, there are 'faster' ways to lvl, not just with priest.
                No a cheat code is instant and requires no work on the players part, making alts takes patients and time. If you want to compete with cashers that have deep pockets then alts are your best option as a non-casher. Also I've been playing CS for 9 months I know all the tricks still doesn't make it any easier to lvl alts. It sucks, it's boring, but w/o them non-cashers wouldn't be able to compete. Without the PC I've got from using alts my soul wouldn't be high enough to compete with cashers who buy soul packs from the fate shop. When you get closer to end game stats on your character basically it's Mount, Soul, and gems and wings that make all the difference and I need to upgrade my mount. Now it's like wait 2 years and I might get enough gmut to do so... **
                IronSight
                Kong server 5
                Apocalypse guild
                Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• My biggest complaint with this game is how poorly R2 has designed the economy. The items that can be farmed become less and less valuable, whereas the items that can't become more and more expensive in terms of game gold. Economies eventually slow to a crawl. Making GMUTs from Battle Bear bound, thus making them even less available, only compounds the problem.

This is a bad move, R2. Please consider the consequences of your actions beyond how it will affect GMUT sales in your shop. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
                    @Pesmerga that's the unfortunate privilege of having alts. They keep complaining for nothing and it's getting worse and worse. I'm glad I never use alts for farming; otherwise, they would ban me for little to nothing reason. Yes, I've seen main players got banned for their alts regardless of their reasoning.
                    There's no rule against having/making alts in T&C. They could simply make it so your IP address could only log on with one character, but they don't. Even on one account you can make 3 different characters which could trade with other players to trade back to a main. I really don't understand the problem with alts, but now the ones I have are useless so I'll probably just delete them. Get plenty of PC from exelorn anyway.
                    IronSight
                    Kong server 5
                    Apocalypse guild
                    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

• Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                      I'll probably just delete them.
                      free gift them to me instead
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• @ Velner - I completely agree, I'm on a server where no one sells gmuts. Without the mount extravaganza we're looking at a very very very long time before we can upgrade our mounts. If some casher suddenly decides to sell gmuts again they'll probably be to expensive for the common player to buy. Our in-game economy is already messed up this just made it 10 x worse.
                        IronSight
                        Kong server 5
                        Apocalypse guild
                        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

• Originally posted by elsage View Post
                          free gift them to me instead
                          That's def against the T&C sry no
                          IronSight
                          Kong server 5
                          Apocalypse guild
                          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

• Dude enough with the endgaming lectures. Im an endgamer myself and I compete against ppl with pro mounts just fine.

Just need to know your own limitations as a non-casher. Pro cashers will have better soul than you cause they can buy SS, they will have better wings than you cause they buy ew/df directly from cash shop. And PCs? Dude, I make stacks of PCs with my 1 toon without VIP just fine...and I have multiple L10 nodes in my soul maxed being a non casher.

Even with your pro mount you cant beat them 1v1 cause ur numbers just wont match. So whats the point again for making 100reds of alts? Kill your server with lags?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                              Activities and Promotions

Miscellaneous Change
                              • Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound.
                              ***?? I MAE MY AT 44 ALMOST 45 AND I WENT TO MY BROTHER HOUSE FOR A WEEK AND NOW THAT I RETURNED THEY MAKE GMUTS EWARD BOUND??? ***** EVERYTHING THIS GAME IS GOING DOWN TO 10 TO -9999
                              IGN : [S31]SoLDeLuNa
                              Plane : Scion +85
                              Class : Hybrid Anti Mage Ranger
                              Pet : Super Angel Gen 2,Teeka,Baby Demon,Bone Dragon

Server : (S31)Tree Of Life

Exelorn Hollows is so Boring but at the same time so rewardable

Comment

• And of course, R2 corrects a problem that they perceive is costing them money in the Fate Shop, but there's no way they'll do anything to fix glaring problems like Sengolia being broken. Thanks R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X