No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should leave everything as it was, the changes that are made are fatal.
    Last edited by Shocoolatee; 02-21-2013, 04:21 PM.
    Server: [S28]Bloodfang Village
    Character: Shooco
    Class: Priest
    Level: Eidolon ~ 50+

Comment

• .....................bound ? -_- r u serious....?!....
      IGN: (S58)ADIGA
      Server: (S58) Holorn Cliff
      Guild: (J5)Unstoppable
      Plane: Scion lvl 96+ *quit*
      Class: Priest (Support)

Don't like me? Cool. I don't wake up everyday to impress you. (;¬_¬)

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        You forget that most people, since I started playing a year ago, got their mounts because of the GMUT Exchange.
        Making it permanent with bound gmuts and only 2 attempts per day, pretty much removed that event entirely lol.
        Thanks to alts that is. Besides, I don't need an alt to level up my character or upgrading my mount.

Comment

• I'm quitting thank you for ruining .... this game for me you don't know anything about taking care of your customer base.

Comment

• Extravaganza rewards for Battle Bear are now bound.
            Thats messed up! The bound GMUT are worthless! Thanks R2 for ruining the game!
            It really means alot to know that you care about the players!!!
            Last edited by Crystal_Dawn; 02-22-2013, 05:04 PM.
            Crystal Saga
            Plane : Scion☆彡
            Character : (S46)Selphie
            Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS

If The Whole World Was Blind Who Would You Impress?

Comment

• This is rediculous. Watch R2, your profit margin is going to plummet, that was a huge part of the game p had to work for to do, make alts to level 45, but that just isn't good enough for you. Now its all just bound up, making the game even harder and take EVEN longer, most games don't even have a daily cap on quests and xchanges, thats bad enough, now this? log on every single day for a month and exchange those gmuts and that won't even get me 2 clicks on my mount. Never EVER again will I cash on this dumb game. I'll just wait until the game fails and goes bankrupt.
              Server: (S1)Aurora Point
              Guild: Eden
              Class: Priest
              Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
              Level: 101 scion
              Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
              Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
              Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
              Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
              Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
              Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
              Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
              Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
              Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
              Tower: 40/8960
              Soul: 897/3000

Comment

• Ya im done cashing too, not point cashing and selling items to buy gmut anymore. Since cashing for gmut was such a bad way to do it cause only a few gmut for really high amount of xtal, usally sold FL eggs or MC to trade/buy gmut. Now im done cashing completely.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
                  This is rediculous. Watch R2, your profit margin is going to plummet, that was a huge part of the game p had to work for to do, make alts to level 45, but that just isn't good enough for you. Now its all just bound up, making the game even harder and take EVEN longer, most games don't even have a daily cap on quests and xchanges, thats bad enough, now this? log on every single day for a month and exchange those gmuts and that won't even get me 2 clicks on my mount. Never EVER again will I cash on this dumb game. I'll just wait until the game fails and goes bankrupt.
                  R2 has Wartunes and Broken Realms plus Castlot and City of Steam. Your argument is invalid.

Comment

• -le sigh- im going to take a gander and assume that they have made the extravaganza GMUTS bound as to reduce the amount of lag on the servers. but i can say this now, its only going to increase. more people will be pumping out alts to do GG and TT and other events that pop up, also i have a question. if the gmuts from the exchange are bound, why make a level cap??? that just means that when i RB i will miss out on gmuts until i reach level 55 again, i refused to cash on GMUTS, as they are more expensive and mounts are already hard to upgrade. ive been playing for 1+ year now, and i still have Battle Bear. i haven't been abusing the gmuts from alts. anddddd its taken me 5 weeks to get 1 try on my GT. -.- i dont pump alts into events, and i certainly dont have the money to cash. so how prey-tell shall i ever catch up to the OP people in my server if i cannot buy gmuts for a reasonable price? as that is what this events projected impact will do, it will raise the gmut prices. at the moment they are already 20g in my server, soon to be 40g at the rate this is going. and just a sidenote. i cant cash them cause im not a rich mofo, and i dont exactly have the worlds most game adept pc to run 50 alts in GG. GG is already laggy with 1 toon in ther let alone trying 5+
                    Last edited by darkdemon987; 02-21-2013, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• why you GM do that?GMUT to bound one...are you kidding me?put it back or else lot's of player going **** out of this game....give us some break...

Comment

• ugh.... hate to say this but..... R2 if you want to make the players happy..... then we want to unbound those GMUTS for battle bear..... let the players decide what would be better..... Make a voting list first before doing this kind of idiocity
                        IGN: Camelot
                        Server: Exigent Bluff
                        Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

• Well.... there goes my gryphon...was hoping to eventually get hellwing... time to just chill with a titan.

Comment

• no more good events, better to quit than to waste a time on this game
                            IGN: xSpade
                            Server: zensho Island
                            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

• Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
                              R2 has Wartunes and Broken Realms plus Castlot and City of Steam. Your argument is invalid.
                              Do you honestly think that anything will be different on those games??? If R2 don't listen to customers on CS then they sure in the hell won't listen to customers on those games either. R2 is going to fall due to their lack of creativity and lack of listening to their players PERIOD. Don't matter which game it is on I'm sure they will see a big decline in sales on all games
                              Ign- (S2)xena6
                              server-himeng valley
                              class-Priest holy hybrid
                              level- Eidolon 149
                              guild-Noypi
                              honor rank-Emperor

Comment

• so the majority of the players contribute nothing to keeping this game online? the massive lag from alt abuse and the obvious unfairness of that same alt practice when not everyone can devote time to making alts? what about them. R2 is a business. i could care less if every non paying player quit, i wouldn't get attacked so much and r2 wouldn't be out anything. in fact the game may get better.....

Comment

Working...
                                X