[Patch Notes] CS 2/21 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R21624086 View Post
    I'm quitting thank you for ruining .... this game for me you don't know anything about taking care of your customer base.
    people who don't pay anything aren't customers, they are leechers

Comment

• Tch Well done r2. Eiii Pay attention to cs too please. Not just br or wartunes or whatever. YAY LEZZ GET KILIN NEXT 5 YEARS BABy~
      Server: Shrine of Kithar
      IGN: Fiend
      Priest Level 120 Eidolon <3 Guild Name: HAVEN Rank: Emperor~
      Weakest Healer Nyahahaha.
      [WHYSOSERIOUS?]

Don’t expect to get anything back, don’t expect recognition for your efforts, don’t expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. Act because you need to act.

Comment

• *** CRYSTAL SAGA NOW FOR CASHER PLAYER......2years again this game can dead,trust me..

Comment

• What? The GMUT is now Bound *** the GMUT is my only inspiration to get level 45 i dont play this game anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by jaseth View Post
            so the majority of the players contribute nothing to keeping this game online? the massive lag from alt abuse and the obvious unfairness of that same alt practice when not everyone can devote time to making alts? what about them. R2 is a business. i could care less if every non paying player quit, i wouldn't get attacked so much and r2 wouldn't be out anything. in fact the game may get better.....
            If all the non cashers quit the game will just fall. probably like 80% of ppl that play r2 are not cashers. Now what would be the point of playing a game with only a 20% amount of ppl. How wouldn't you get killed more??? Less ppl playing more you would be getting killed. Maybe you should think about that b4 posting such blasphamy
            Ign- (S2)xena6
            server-himeng valley
            class-Priest holy hybrid
            level- Eidolon 149
            guild-Noypi
            honor rank-Emperor

Comment

• Thumbs down. Its going to take an entire lifetime to get kilin now.
              You guys trying to turn crystal saga like broken realm? Fail.
              Same events again couldn't have expected more. Lazy staff. Fixing wrong things the wrong way.
              Yup a promotion to compensate the cashers to cash for their mounts now.
              Terrible just terrible. You guys just like to drain our pockets.
              I was so close to my hellwing too..
              I quit.
              Last edited by EndLessPain; 02-22-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• i dream of 99% player quit and i will be the 1% left thus i can finally be #1 avernal and hellstorm
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• Originally posted by xena6 View Post
                  Do you honestly think that anything will be different on those games??? If R2 don't listen to customers on CS then they sure in the hell won't listen to customers on those games either. R2 is going to fall due to their lack of creativity and lack of listening to their players PERIOD. Don't matter which game it is on I'm sure they will see a big decline in sales on all games
                  R2 won't listen because players and customers still continue to abuse their power. Where's your valid evidence on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
                    R2 won't listen because players and customers still continue to abuse their power. Where's your valid evidence on that?
                    There was and is no law on any game that says you cannot make alts..and people work hard on them so why on earth do this to people.
                    IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                    Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                    Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                    Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                    Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                    Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                    Guild: FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
                      There was and is no law on any game that says you cannot make alts..and people work hard on them so why on earth do this to people.

and people worked fair and square for them...26 gmuts isnt exactly alot but 14 a week is even less so people will lose out at any chance of upping their mounts on their mains

Comment

• It has no laws in making alts but abusing it is a no-no. R2 makes sense to prevent it by making it bound. Besides, not all players has visited this forum; therefore, they have no idea about the recent changes.

Comment

• yes r2 has made a rather stupid move

Comment

• why gmut got bound its very very confusing make it unbound in the next maintenance!!!!!!

Comment

• It's funny that making alts for gmuts would be considered abuse, anyone that's made even a few lvl 45 alts can tell you how boring, time consuming and difficult it is to do alongside a main. Alts allow non-cashers to compete with cashers. People always complain about alts, but are only doing so cause they don't want non-cashers to be able to compete against their cashed characters and are more than likely too lazy to make alts themselves. From all the post I've read the only people that don't seem to care about the mount extravaganza rewards being bound now are cashers who bought their mounts or players who already have the hellwing. It's simple once the non-cashers quit the cashers will quit too, because the only people left playing will be cashers fighting cashers and it will become a 'who can cash more soul' game. The daily grind you reach when you're high lvl and rebirthed as Scion or Eidolon is so boring, so make events that are repeated from a week or so ago and cut off non-cashers ability to compete and you've just reached a tipping point that will cause mass quitting if not rectified.
                              IronSight
                              Kong server 5
                              Apocalypse guild
                              Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                              Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                              Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                                It's funny that making alts for gmuts would be considered abuse, anyone that's made even a few lvl 45 alts can tell you how boring, time consuming and difficult it is to do alongside a main. Alts allow non-cashers to compete with cashers. People always complain about alts, but are only doing so cause they don't want non-cashers to be able to compete against their cashed characters and are more than likely too lazy to make alts themselves. From all the post I've read the only people that don't seem to care about the mount extravaganza rewards being bound now are cashers who bought their mounts or players who already have the hellwing. It's simple once the non-cashers quit the cashers will quit too, because the only people left playing will be cashers fighting cashers and it will become a 'who can cash more soul' game. The daily grind you reach when you're high lvl and rebirthed as Scion or Eidolon is so boring, so make events that are repeated from a week or so ago and cut off non-cashers ability to compete and you've just reached a tipping point that will cause mass quitting if not rectified.
                                I agree with you about this..

Comment

Working...