[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 2/28 – 3/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: For the following week, players will be rewarded with 1 point for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 1,000 points. Players may then exchange these points for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

This event needs to learn to be permanent. :< Or at least keep a running total of everything you've cashed. Always miss out on this cause nobody gives a heads up.
    Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
    Server: ---
    Class: Priest
    Wings: ---
    Pet: ---

Comment

This is ****** gay. Every time I put a little coin into this game, they release the points a few weeks later and my donations don't give me points. This is idiotic and stupid. I can tell you guys have next to zero brain cells.

Comment

I topped up few hours before the mainty then they released this event..F***!

Comment

The problem is always, they never mentioned it before hand, i don't understand why not a little bit of heads up ? seems to me they're just into tricking customer these days, people just need to know when is the promotion, 25 % more xtal is even worse. While other version is promoting this promotion every week and spamming it every half hour in game and have 1:7 ratio between crystal and points, r2games doesn't seem to need money these days.

Also, what's the deal with the Points items ? seems kinda lame.... the previous one was much better.

Comment

pls GM make a event that can permanent that the SP bound can make unbound pls GM

Comment

Working...
            X