CS 02/28/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 02/28/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, February 28th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Servers S1 to S3 are back up and so are the patch notes. Rest of the servers should be up shortly.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Any hints this time? D:

Comment

Lets hope they fix the mistakes of last updates.

Comment

Will any of the idea from the Idea Gathering thread be used?
        Plenty of Event idea's in there (including from your's truly...)

Comment

yaay i hope for new mount or costume :3
          "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

Yay more cash items! *sarcasm*
            A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

yay more bound item
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

What is next costume??

Comment

new server PVP west maybe hehe

Comment

Valentine's day remake )

Comment

We want new frag tiers (its almost 1 year since we got frags..), third rebirth (bored :P), new world boss (cmon, necropolis worldboss! :P), and some changes for gmut/ew
                      Some new content would be nice, something that even non casher could do >_>

Where is the Magic 8 Ball when you need it <_<

Comment

pls something good r2
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                        Class: Mage
                        Plane:Eidolon
                        Lv:160+
                        Guild: The Spartans
                        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Tenets: maxed

Comment

3rd rebirth will get when we have cap raise again.Since there are no new skills,theres nothing to gain (few skill points),AND YES I WANT THE NEW FRAG...

Comment

I don't understand the logic of releasing Divine wings, but perf frag is still nowhere to be found. There are tons of releases before Divine Wings actually, not sure why they needed to update Divine wings first before all other old stuff, and to make it even worse, after they updated Divine wings, there's no events/activity to get it at all, seems like they just updated stuff that is completely useless for non casher / little - average casher. All for the big super spender.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              We want new frag tiers (its almost 1 year since we got frags..), third rebirth (bored :P), new world boss (cmon, necropolis worldboss! :P), and some changes for gmut/ew
                              Some new content would be nice, something that even non casher could do >_>

Where is the Magic 8 Ball when you need it <_<
                              Nooo no new levels >.> Its always when i get close they release new levels >
                              I smell

Comment

Working...
                              X