CS 03/07/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you can expect from updates:
    They fix some issues with fragarach. (translation and bugs)
    Tweaks and hidden nastiness added like more nurfing on enchanting chances and decreasing drop rates. (yes they don't tell you when they do nasty updating or tweaking. Why think enchanting always fails 99% of the time?)
    Maybe something added to fragarach for it's new release. maybe free shards or soul essences.
    Recycled events. 99% of the time they suck to high hell, but one normally pays well.
    Aside from that maybe nuttin. they got next week to release the St. pats event stuff, so update to suck donkey nuts.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Would be great if they allowed changing Garnets and Peridots to Gem Cupons.

Comment

3rd rebirth.......lmao just going to throw this out there every other day

Comment

they will spend the time fixing the new frag might get new pvp set but doubt it dragon crystal drop got nerfed for sure i can barely get 4 a day now i use to get 8-12 on average and seeing this weeks events are still active after reset i think we might end up with another week of them...
          Name: (S52)Shaz
          Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
          Plane: Eidolon 149
          Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
          Nobility: Emperor
          Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
          Mount: Hellwing
          Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
          Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
          Zodiac: Max
          Beast Soul: tiger
          Soul: 1138

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
            what you can expect from updates:
            They fix some issues with fragarach. (translation and bugs)
            Tweaks and hidden nastiness added like more nurfing on enchanting chances and decreasing drop rates. (yes they don't tell you when they do nasty updating or tweaking. Why think enchanting always fails 99% of the time?)
            Maybe something added to fragarach for it's new release. maybe free shards or soul essences.
            Recycled events. 99% of the time they suck to high hell, but one normally pays well.
            Aside from that maybe nuttin. they got next week to release the St. pats event stuff, so update to suck donkey nuts.
            you really good at bishing lol.

lets overlook the fact that Gms give u truckload of free SPs this week, along with 14-21 free scratched gems...

All needed for pro upgrades, but no one gave a word of thanks. Bit unfortunate that it was a lil buggy from low levels, but hey, Free SPs man, serious stuff.

not to mention pro frag.

100% happy with this week's event.

Comment

Originally posted by Blinq View Post
              you really good at bishing lol.

lets overlook the fact that Gms give u truckload of free SPs this week, along with 14-21 free scratched gems...

All needed for pro upgrades, but no one gave a word of thanks. Bit unfortunate that it was a lil buggy from low levels, but hey, Free SPs man, serious stuff.

not to mention pro frag.

100% happy with this week's event.
              correction the free "sp event" was buged for the level 50-55 redemption quest most people didnt even get there sp during this event... those lazy panzy's didnt even bother fixing it. nor even try to add a new event to give out the 3 sp per day for those 50- 55 players... why should i have file a "ticket" to a gm for them to deliver my sp to me. lets see this maint what other event they can give us that is bug and wont be fixed..

Comment

server merge! im tired seeing same char in my server please sukemo merging with molten would be nice
                Ign:nightshroud
                Server: Sukemo Bluff
                Class:Rogue
                Level:Eid lvl 14x
                Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

Originally posted by dragonpain90 View Post
                  correction the free "sp event" was buged for the level 50-55 redemption quest most people didnt even get there sp during this event... those lazy panzy's didnt even bother fixing it. nor even try to add a new event to give out the 3 sp per day for those 50- 55 players... why should i have file a "ticket" to a gm for them to deliver my sp to me. lets see this maint what other event they can give us that is bug and wont be fixed..
                  Your correction is invalid since..

1) Not all dwells at mid 50s
                  2) Yes ppl had to send tickets, but the the fact that those SPs were free still remained unchanged.

and it was bugged between 45-59 levels.

Comment

Lets see what interesting stuffies they do this week hope maintenance goes smoothly
                    ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                    ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                    ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                    ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Anyone know when the last Crystal essence exchange event was? I have loads of the ess vials in my vault ive been saving for ages lol

Comment

Originally posted by dragonpain90 View Post
                        i submitted a ticket and within 2 hours got all the soul prints i was entitled too

Comment

need merge for s60 its getting so dull only 1 guild does landgrab and they pretty much control the whole server a merge would be nice so we can see a change in pace besides having to hope tha that guild wont kill us all in every event

Comment

Huha, make last week event perma. Hahaha <3 <3
                            I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Has nobody else noticed that the "Kilin" mount is supposed to be a "Kirin" R2 typo strikes again ~snickering~
                              ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
                              ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
                              ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
                              ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

FL EGG EVENT please!!!
                                I`m awesome..

IGN: (S9)ExiA
                                EIDOLON
                                LVL: 134
                                CLASS: KNIGHT
                                MOUNT: HELLWING, Gilded Battle Stallion
                                SPERION: Superior Immortal Attack Sperion
                                PETS: Super Demon, Teeka , Super Angel, Gobbler, Tauren Overlord

Comment

Working...
                                X