No announcement yet.

[CS Activity] A Dark Storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i tried my luck at this and got that 2x ****( dont care to remember the name) since the last event that deal with the badges exchange i only got pet orbs and a couple shards for the entire week i doubt this even will reap me anything better, but gud luck to ppl who are doing it and gratz on ppl who actually get a rare item from the packs cause i sure wont.
    Name: (S1)GeoStigma
    Class: Hybrid Mage
    Honor: Emperor
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: Unknown
    Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
    But you never came to me
    And I am still waiting until my death...
    But you hate me...
    So I shall kill you..
    And make you suffer...

Kill me..
    Kiss me..
    Bury me..
    But..
    Just look at me....

Comment

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;D

Comment

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
        well i tried my luck at this and got that 2x ****( dont care to remember the name) since the last event that deal with the badges exchange i only got pet orbs and a couple shards for the entire week i doubt this even will reap me anything better, but gud luck to ppl who are doing it and gratz on ppl who actually get a rare item from the packs cause i sure wont.
        Don't give up, the rate's actually not that bad. I've gotten some of the bad prizes, but I've also gotten some MCs, EWs, and soul prints too. It's actually a pretty even rate unlike that pet health orb pack where you got pet health orbs like 80% of the time -.-
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

OMG 2 days of AFK and only get 34 of them

Comment

4 alts AFK for the whole event and not 1 sp, not lmao. I got 27 MCs though, which I dont use. The blessed stones are only good when Im in the chamber and I get the Avern boss room, the honor room, the soul orb room, or the exp room with 50 mobs. 2x exp is worthless until they release the higher levels and I'd rather have the 4x exp. All in all this event sucks. They always make the events lame with a few lame prizes mixed in. Blessed stones, seriously guys.

Comment

Working...
            X