No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/7 Sever Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over all, sucks donkey balls like i said. The redempetion and seng seem to be the only good things here, the rest stink.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Make redemtion permanant. You can change the ammount to mayb 1 per day or 1 per 2 quests (3 every 2 days) You need alot of soul prints to max so this is only helpful to players of lower sperion levels
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
        It could just be you had bad luck today. Sometimes I get 5DS, sometimes 3, sometimes 1, and occasionally 0. (out of 5 runs). It happens, don't assume things.
        I've had only 1 DC my last 3 days at 7 runs each. I only just started doing Psycho so it sounds like this is a pretty bad droprate.

Comment

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
          I've had only 1 DC my last 3 days at 7 runs each. I only just started doing Psycho so it sounds like this is a pretty bad droprate.
          When I first started doing psycho I was getting 0 DC in 8 runs (I had vip then), every day, for like a whole week. As I got stronger I got more and eventually would get around 4 out of 8 runs. I did psycho today and I got 4 out of 5 runs (no more vip), which is actually a little better than my 3 out of 5 average lately.

So to me it's a regular day of an approximately 1 every other run drop rate. There are bad days and good days and you might have to play around with your titles/afk/blessing settings to find one that gives you a regular rate.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Drop rates were absolutely stealth changed.

I went from getting 10-14 per day with 8 runs + 5 dungeon key runs, using 70% beast heart, 2x drop token and 20% drop rate goddess devotee title, down to 1-4 per day at the same 13 runs of pyschodelica. This change in drop rate happened the week they introduced the new frags. Which makes sense, you need like millions of DC's to get it up to +13 7 times. Which does incline people to cash for more dragon crystals. Just wish they'd tell us when they make changes like this.
            Server- Plethuran Plains
            Char Name - (S52)Taken
            Level - Eidolon level 150
            Class - Knight
            Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
              Drop rates were absolutely stealth changed.

I went from getting 10-14 per day with 8 runs + 5 dungeon key runs, using 70% beast heart, 2x drop token and 20% drop rate goddess devotee title, down to 1-4 per day at the same 13 runs of pyschodelica. This change in drop rate happened the week they introduced the new frags. Which makes sense, you need like millions of DC's to get it up to +13 7 times. Which does incline people to cash for more dragon crystals. Just wish they'd tell us when they make changes like this.
              That is how this crooked game works. They "NEVER" tell you when they do something bad, unless they are trying to get us really riled up like with the gmut exchange deal.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
                Changes/Bug Fixes
                • Issues with Fragarach Weapons have been addressed.
                Ehm no they haven't:
                - Fragarach still drains boss in Avernal with additional damage (people hitting 3,000,000,000 damage who normally do 400,000,000.
                - It's Auguric now instead of Fragarach.
                - Close-up (passive skill) isn't even proof-read: "permanently increases Movement spead and Chant speed", when it affects Attack and Cast Speed.
                - Ranger bow still nerfs Magic Attack upon upgrading. Superior VII has 9%. Perfect Auguric I has 8%. on Auguric II it has 9% instead of the supposedly 10%.

The only thing that's 'fixed' was the translating, and even that's only partially done.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                  Ehm no they haven't:
                  - Fragarach still drains boss in Avernal with additional damage (people hitting 3,000,000,000 damage who normally do 400,000,000.
                  - It's Auguric now instead of Fragarach.
                  - Close-up (passive skill) isn't even proof-read: "permanently increases Movement spead and Chant speed", when it affects Attack and Cast Speed.
                  - Ranger bow still nerfs Magic Attack upon upgrading. Superior VII has 9%. Perfect Auguric I has 8%. on Auguric II it has 9% instead of the supposedly 10%.

The only thing that's 'fixed' was the translating, and even that's only partially done.
                  +1 on that one lol
                  IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                  Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                  Class:: Rogue
                  Plane:: Eidolon
                  LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                  Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Why you dont do that to me hehehehehehe

Comment

I love u all you dont do that to me hehehehehehehehehe

Comment

New Events

Man, r2 gives more attention to Broken Realm (events) more than they do for Crystal Saga; the frag weapons were barely "fixed" if any at all, there's just a repeat, recycling of events, or "new ones" based on the permanent ones; not claiming they aren't good events, however, newer events would attract more players, as well as keeping older ones; ticket system was down for S50 and still hasn't been fixed, as well as numerous issues with the new "perfect fragrach". thanks
                        "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

hey

hi people im anno777 in crystal saga! server tundara

Comment

I LIKE IT OH YOU DONT DO THAT TO ME HAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Comment

rogues still owning avernal, that didn't change. The drops of dc in psy is terrible 8 runs 1 dc and it happends on most days the drops went down when frag came out thats true. From what i've also seen the new frag goes to atleast X(lv10) with the required frag shards going up by +2 every lvl and u need +11....+12 and +13 to get to X(lv10) and again im not sure if it pasts X or not. But with the drops and not to mention the failure in enchanting(im failing at 70%+ more than success, dont really understand that one, once heard some1 say it was about luck i thought it was strictly math in that department).At this rate free players will take like a year or more to max if everything continue in the same trend.
                              Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                              Class: Hybrid Mage
                              Honor: Emperor
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: Unknown
                              Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                              But you never came to me
                              And I am still waiting until my death...
                              But you hate me...
                              So I shall kill you..
                              And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                              Kiss me..
                              Bury me..
                              But..
                              Just look at me....

Comment

ilove this game

Comment

Working...