Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 3/7 Sever Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
    ...At this rate free players will take like a year or more to max if everything continue in the same trend.
    The max frag is Perfect Auguric X indeed, it takes +11 enchants till V, from there +12, and it requires to +13 the IX to make X.
    The persons on our server took roughly 4,500 DC's to create it, let alone the frag shards. Say you indeed get 10 dc's a day, it'll take 450 days to get enough. "buy DC's from others", yeh right, after people starting to sell them for over 50g on our servers you might as well calculate for 1 bonus-DC purchased from others per day, 11 DC's a day: 409 days if you purely focus on the Perfect weapon and don't buy anything else, on top of farming 10 DC's a day (which is hardly possible).
    Without a Dragon Crystal-event the free players are quite literally screwed on getting this weapon to the max. Fragshards aren't even the issue any longer, DC's are.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

i need to recover my account.... Not is banned is lost in the change of Koramgame a R2... plzz helpme
        LVL: 62
        Server: S1 vidalia or K1
        Class: Mage
        Name: (K1)Rokito25
        User: 4098731@raidcall

Comment

Necesito recuperar mi cuenta .... No está prohibido que se pierde en el cambio de Koramgame un R2 ... plzz helpme
          LVL: 62
          Servidor: S1 vidalia o K1
          Clase: Mago
          Nombre: (K1) Rokito25
          usuario: 4098731 @ raidcall

anyone solution???

Comment

i want the past server time pls

Comment

I dont like the frag weapon, but selling dc is helping me get ewings. Im still waiting on the next pvp set. All my friends working on their frag weapon will find themselves behind when all my armor gems are immac and perfect and all the will have is a Auguric IV or V. Next pvp weapon betteer be beast!!

Comment

The new frag weapon is too much for Sengolia Crystals and Towers to handle. You guys must strengthen up the crystals and towers

Comment

Originally posted by Adaquious View Post
                  I dont like the frag weapon, but selling dc is helping me get ewings. Im still waiting on the next pvp set. All my friends working on their frag weapon will find themselves behind when all my armor gems are immac and perfect and all the will have is a Auguric IV or V. Next pvp weapon betteer be beast!!
                  Sorry to mention this, but gems aren't white stats. Auguric weapon adds more (white*) stats than you can possibly get from gems so your friends with all flawless and perfects with Auguric IV or V will be stronger than you with Legendary Slayer weapon. The next pvp-weapon will only be available in purple quality, so its only slightly stronger than Slayers.
                  Originally posted by R28838131 View Post
                  The new frag weapon is too much for Sengolia Crystals and Towers to handle. You guys must strengthen up the crystals and towers
                  You keep saying that on all threads >> stop the c/p'ing already.

*white stats: these are affected by %-based multipliers like Pixie and Soul gives. The later in game you are, the more beneficial white stats will become (and create a time where gems are uncessary (but then again we're only on Gem level 10, there are lv15's still to come).
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by Adaquious View Post
                    I said the same thing, but that all changed when I got my perfect frag....You have no idea how good that weapon is lol
                    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                    Class:: Rogue
                    Plane:: Eidolon
                    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

I hear you speeds

If the next PvP set is only slightly better than slayer then Im done with CS. Its a free game but everything is made for the cashers. They need to make something for the gamers. Something that can only be earned by playing the game religiously rather than just breaking out the old credit card. They need a high honor set. A set that requires 500k honor or 1 million honor. Honor can still be purchased with the use of ViP and the wishing well, but most of it is earned by playing everyday. As long as the game heavely favors the cashers r2 will have a hard time keeping servers full. People will spend a little money on ViP and buy a few gifts but most people wont spend $10,000+ dollars on a game. There are players that maxed the frag weapon the 1st day. Im sure r2 wishes every player was like them but we're not. The events are the only thing keeping me playing. Love the soul print events and the ladder event is my favorite, only wish I could find a party to go to 75 when the event roles around. Still dont like the frag weapon, lol. The stats for the maxed frag are sick but it will take a lifetime to get that, lol. I think I'll be able to hold my own with a PvP set all +15.

Comment

como pntengo la insignia de raidcall?

Comment

Working...
                        X