[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, July 17th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlsbad View Post
    Any GMs can confirm that it's Rinulka Pininsula (S67) and Tinosia Delta (s69) merging, and not the stated Rinulka Pininsula (S40) with Tinosia Delta (S42) as shown above?
    They are the same thing.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
      i can't wait to meet odin from tinosia delta because if those idiot scions attack my guild i'll ask for help!
      there's no odin anymore, he got hated by all server and decided to leave since he couldn't beat a full server like he though he could
      Character:Eidolon Priest
      Server:Tinosia Delta
      Name:(S42)GreyDude

If you're going to fight, think on the reason why, don't just fight for no reason, think on this:What is the point of beeing hated just because you wanted to do something? normally any person would say they just felt like it.. Be different, say no, fight for good reason and not just for fun/revenge, fight for what you believe on!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlsbad View Post
        Not sure why they give the server numbers if they don't match up XD
        lol ikr x3
        Greg TheSloth

BACON+Potatoes+Jack Daniel's=GregTheSloth

Comment

when the 'cimmerland woodland' are start ?? i can't wait !!

Comment

maybe they hated odin because he always threatin other about pking people or stealling guild crops and i have no idea why stealing crops is va because i never did it before. but odin does the right thing because he understands killing low level people is wrong and they won't stop pking them he kos them idk i read every threads they includes him some people making threads that he was threating them i just don't know but oh well.i still wish he's avalible at tenosia delta XD

or maybe its because idiots its not suppost to steal crops all the time they suppost to collect they own crops i think i do not know about guild crops^^ because if you keep stealling crops the guild master will kiced you off the guild some people do that i think
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-16-2012, 08:23 PM.
            :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Ya'll should group these servers on the server list somehow. Colors, drop lists and folders are some good ideas.
              *Server: Exenden Realm
              *Character name: LeonAero
              *Account Name: R22467998

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
                or maybe its because idiots its not suppost to steal crops all the time they suppost to collect they own crops i think i do not know about guild crops^^ because if you keep stealling crops the guild master will kiced you off the guild some people do that i think
                Stealing crops is part of the game. If the controlling guild does not want crops stolen, they should protect them better.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

nvm..., how do you delete a quick post?..( please delete this)
                  Last edited by R22773237; 07-17-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22773237 View Post
                    nvm..., how do you delete a quick post?..
                    I was going to delete it for you, but I wanted you to know the answer.. You can't delete posts, only moderators and GMs can. You can edit posts to say "please delete" and we will gladly delete it for you.

Comment

hope the merging can take less time
                      Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
                      IGN: futa
                      Class: Combat Rogue
                      Level: 100(Eidolon)
                      Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
                      2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

Originally posted by Evlasn View Post
                        hope the merging can take less time
                        i see my futa <3~~

Comment

Also as the leader of Incognito on Tinosia Delta id like to say hello to everyone from Rinulka Peninsula <3~

Comment

Joy. Server Merge. i hope you people are friendly. We are friendly, helpfull people ^^ i cant wait to meet you guys.
                            Name: (S42) LadySerah
                            Class : Hybrd healer
                            Level : 66 Non-Scion
                            Guild : Guidless

Dont be wasteful, Use your time wisely a waste of time is a waste of your own life. Use it wisely.

Got a problem? talk to my Staff.

Comment

I'm originally from Himeng Valley (S2) Server and recall suggesting a few thoughts on server merges. First off being to offer some sort of Crystal Purchased Item that allows a player to change their name to something that doesn't involve the (S#) after the merge, allowing players to conform to the giant server, rather than throwing a few servers together and separating the servers with those numbers...

The other suggestion I gave as an alternative to server merging was putting older servers back on the suggested list, or "Hot" or whatever you would like to call it, so as to put more players in said servers...

At the time of this suggestion (Within a month after the first merged server ever done), I was told that R2 Staff were looking into such ideas in the near future... Have any of these suggestions been looked into? I had deleted my old character (S2)Zirkus of Himeng Valley (Lvl 70 Scion Hybrid Priest at time of deletion), in no small part to the server merge... Adding the additional Sengolia and other ways to get all sorts of honor badges fixed that problem, but it didn't help that the merged server had 3 times the people spamming **** that nobody wanted, and 3 times the gold spammers, and of course the problem with credit card fraud, people using stolen credit cards to "buy" their way to the top... There was nobody so ridiculously out of reach til the server merge... A great server was ruined with that merge and several people quit because of it...

After some careful calculations shortly after the merge, I had come to the conclusion that a select few players had to have spent no less than $3,000.00 USD based on how long said servers had been out and where those players were at in their game... I guess I'll end my little rant at that, but seriously, have any of my suggestions been looked into? I had made them based on what I could see is easily possible for R2 Staff to implement into Crystal Saga...

Lookin forward to a replay from R2Staff to this soon...

Server: Exelow Hollows
                              IGN: Klowny
                              Class: Knight
                              Guild: Barbaric GuildMaster

Comment

It looks like the bar is now raised, ten fold. /quit

Comment

Working...
                                X