Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Mount Extravaganza!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah so much win! I LOVE FREE STUFF
    The GUNDAMS will be the Saviour of the war

One of my best guides That I am proud of
    Want to save time with your seeds and your lvl 60? Check out my guide that will save you time

Comment

emergency maintenance, no more lvl11 after
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

For those of you who were wondering about getting to Aurora Point at level 11: You walk to Bloodfang Village and then use that teleporter to go to Aurora since the BFV one doesn't seem to have level restrictions.

Comment

I think the level limit is good, but maybe add in a permanent 3g GMUT exchange too? That way people who weren't making alts to exploit the event would at least have another way to obtain GMUTs .

Comment

LOVE IT !! - will it be perm like the wings one?
            ______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
            Server: Crimson Groves
            Guild: WISH - Guild Master
            Class: Ranger (hybrid)
            Plane: Scion
            Honour: Duke
            Level: 55+
            Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
            Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

no free bies for teeka pet

Comment

GMs , you change the Battle Bear level requirement but i guess its too late .. so many player get the Gorilla & Gryphons already .. just wanted to ask how about those who didnt actually do the making alts for Gmuts ?
                IGN: (S29)Visayas
                Server: The Molten Highlands
                Class: Knight (Hybrid)
                Honor Rank: Emperor
                Current lvl: Eidolon 80+
                Guild: (S6)Athena

Comment

T.T you changed it
                  Like anyone truly cares

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Duration: Permanent
                    Server: All Servers

Description: Strut your stuff on your favorite mounts and visit the Event Master in Starglade to receive some fantastic rewards! Simply show up on your mount and receive the rewards listed below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20836[/ATTACH]

Notes: Rewards may be redeemed once per mount type. If you have a Battle Bear and a Hellwing, you will receive Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 28 and Therion x1. If, for some reason, you have two Battle Bears, you will only receive Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 28.

EDIT: A character will need to be Level 45 in order to claim the reward for the Battle Bear.

I guess next time i have to be faster on doing events, they might change the rules in the middle of it.

Comment

GMUT exchange event is much more better if you want to limit more players getting better mount.Allowing them to level more unwanted alts just for x28 gmut is just contributing more lag to the server.

Comment

lvl 45? WHY DID U CHANGE IT GM!!!!!!????

Comment

The edit part...way to troll Dx

Comment

Originally posted by lily02 View Post
                            lvl 45? WHY DID U CHANGE IT GM!!!!!!????
                            So people stop exploiting it with Lv. 20 Alts
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Level 11, not 20...but the GMs or whomever knew that people would do such things...I got my titan at least. Just glad you haven't closed the Morph Crystal Exploit yet... will have to wait until BIG $penders QQ about ppl that play for free get what they had to spend 1000s to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
                                Level 11, not 20...but the GMs or whomever knew that people would do such things...I got my titan at least. Just glad you haven't closed the Morph Crystal Exploit yet... will have to wait until BIG $penders QQ about ppl that play for free get what they had to spend 1000s to get.
                                The level requirement for collecting the bear reward had nothing to do with cashers complaining about non-cashers getting mounts so easily, it was due to the massive flood of alts that were used to exploit the event- which the big spenders took advantage of too.

The morph crystal event isn't really exploitable. Hatching an egg is completely by chance, and using alts to hatch eggs to collect 11 morph crystals isn't causing a flood of alts being brought into the game.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X