• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a feeling this was gonna happen -.-
    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
    Class:: Rogue
    Plane:: Eidolon
    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

>.>then i ask why then dont just stop sending msg in general chat went poeple grow wing,mount,fam seriously nobody care its have no importan for the continuty of you play to know that jack joe or max got this mount or this pet good for them but we dont need to know that just remove this kind of msg and we will have a chanel more clear

Comment

I still got 3k of MUTs left to use, now on what.
        Have one day activity to exchange them or something.

Comment

y u edited to min vl 45...
          make it at least 30/35 is ok....

Comment

Curious as to whether a permanent method of gaining GMuts = No more GMut Exchange event?

Comment

Originally posted by R2114260 View Post
              Curious as to whether a permanent method of gaining GMuts = No more GMut Exchange event?
              maybe yes maybe no depend on r2 policy
              but imo, i dont think so for even if it is permanent it can only be claimed once per mount per toon, it is imposible to upgrade teddy into ape for only 28gmuts rite?
              or else this would be again encouraging players using them multiple alts xploiting me, but then again they said it is a waste lvling alts up to 45 for only 28gmuts, and some gm said them would take a further action for another xploit upon me
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Thanks to R2 for making it more fun. But, i'm quite surprise with the changes.
                If R2 stick with the first plan, that should be fine. If they keep on exploiting alts, r2 can set the % of success rate and drop rate of muts for each dungeons. In that way, people will keep on busy doing alts, at the same time the prices of muts will increase and it will affect other items too such as Heroic Wings, Gems, etc. Players that will start doing their vaults in Lvl 30 can sell their muts with better prices. Then, it will reduce the gap between High Level and Low Level in terms of gold possessions. Everyone will have awesome mounts and old server will keep on ALIVE. Lvl 30 should be fine to claim for the battle bear.

Extra suggestion:
                1. In ladder, for each 5 lvl, there will be NPC to exchange muts to GMUTS, cost some gold too or buy GMUT for low price with crystals / gold
                2. Create NPC in certain MAPS, randomly, let say within 24 hours, there will be NPC appear in any maps (Example: Tundara, and the system will announce it) selling cheap items using gold / crystal. Also, can do it for gmut exchange, but limited. And about the time, maybe the NPC will appear 6-8 per day.
                3. Exchange muts for GMUTS, the same with bronze to silver badges, maybe 15-20 muts for 1 gmut, max 5 times a day.

Thanks.

Comment

that sounds good . I could go for those ideas. setting the lvl requirement for it helps too.

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                    They said to equip [White Tiger], what you have is [White Tiger (1 Day)]. If you don't see that difference they'll have to specify every itty bitty detail making the first post about 3 essay's long.
                    does this take 3 essays long?

note: mount with expiration is not included

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyhumty View Post
                      GMUT exchange event is much more better if you want to limit more players getting better mount.Allowing them to level more unwanted alts just for x28 gmut is just contributing more lag to the server.
                      agree with this ppl...GMUT exchange much better than now

Comment

Oh my god. You mean I actually have to grind to Lv. 45 to get my x28 GMUTs now because I'm a half-Wabbit player who doesn't want to work for everything? Oh my lord.

Oh wai- I already am Lv. 45+

All you people want is the easy way out.
                        This game is already easy, now.

Way back then when I joined the game, all there was for people to do Daily Hunts, Blessed Bath, Sengolias and what not. Not all these extra events like Crypts. Mount Extravaganzas, Pet Extravaganzas. You have it easy, but you want it easier.
                        What's the point in an MMO when it's too easy?

Get a reality check. Games aren't supposed to be easy.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

make the Gmuts exchange permanent too
                          its kinda better

Comment

To [GM]:

Ahhmm i have a suggestion, plss make it lvl 40 plsss cause its hard to make my other character lvl 45...

Char name: Zelestial
                            Server: Altar of sacrifice
                            LvL:46
                            Class:Hybrid Knight
                            Pet:morph Frostorge
                            Guild:WarHeadz

Comment

Still waiting for a proper GMUT event.. A one-time 60 GMUT for having a gryphon doesn't get you very far when you need 1000+ for a Hellwing.

Comment

at last i got the hellwing it is surly defficult to get it hahahhahahHAHAHAHAHA HASHAHAHA
                                Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                                X