Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Cimmerian Woodlands – Going Live 07/19/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New Server – Cimmerian Woodlands – Going Live 07/19/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Join us on Thursday, July 19th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT), as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Cimmerian Woodlands. Cimmerian Woodlands will be an East Coast PvP server set on EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). For further details about these content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on July 20th. (So either stay up really late on July 19th, or get up super early July 20th.)
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-18-2012, 08:49 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

first! wooooo!

Comment

cool, marked on my calendar

Comment

nice staff.. can it be happen to merge in bloodfang village? Or can bloodfang village can be turn into Philippine time zone? Lots of pilipino's playing on that server... Cheers

Comment

Will be playing this my IGN will be Snow - Wizzard n will be wanting a few ppl to run vaults with when lvl 30. Like a pre arranged grp
          xHannibal

“Battles are won by Slaughter and Maneuver. The greater the General, the more he Contributes in Maneuver, the less he demands in Slaughter.”

Comment

what will be the reward of the top 10 ?????

Comment

Cya guys in Game!Add me up OverKill

Comment

can i request can u sent your gold your account in erie marsh to angel island please i need that

Comment

Another new server to kill off the older ones hurray!
                  Lvl: Eidolon 120
                  IGN: (S18)Belle
                  Guild: Crystalâ„¢
                  Server: Shrine of Kithar/The Void/Lycanmarsh/Celestial Peaks/Tyria Village/Angel Island/Celestial Palace ~ Merged
                  -Non Casher-

Comment

Is it going to be merged?

Comment

sir how to get the gift pack??? how to get the code??? pls answer me asap

Comment

What will be the reward of the top 10 in the new server please reply

Comment

Merged ? Its not even open yet and servers take months till they need merging -
                          xHannibal

“Battles are won by Slaughter and Maneuver. The greater the General, the more he Contributes in Maneuver, the less he demands in Slaughter.”

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                            Cimmerian Woodlands will be an East Coast PvP server set on EDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
                            Huh? Really.

Comment

Lmao, they don't merge brand new servers for the hell of it... I'm sure they take many different facts into account.... I mean they'd kinda kill the new server if they merged it with one of the first servers... I'm sure they wait and see how a group of servers that come out within a relatively close time of eachother are progressing, and decide that, if they need some stimulation (Not saying it works, it sucks ***), they decide to merge the two... I'm sure population, top players, guilds, economy and several other details are taken into account before actually scheduling something like that...

On a side note: Thank you MemoryLane for fixing that typo in the original post

Server: Exelow Hollows
                              IGN: Klowny
                              Class: Knight
                              Guild: Barbaric GuildMaster

Comment

Working...
                              X