No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 07/19/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol this is amusing me. All servers are down except for crimson groves. Wonder how overloaded that server is with people needing there CS fix.
    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Lol the game is Chinese, so the original is Chinese :P however what you found probably isn't even the original, either.
      China has many different platforms that is hosting the game at the moment.
      damn so many versions... brb while I go hunting again xP

Actually i just had a look around, seems like everyone is saying http://mszj.wowan365.com/ (é*”神战纪 as above) is the original version of the game itself. Since saga of hero originated from this one as well?
      Last edited by Chelsia; 07-19-2012, 04:20 AM. Reason: merging posts
      If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
      Server: Tree of Life
      Plane: Eidolon
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Guild: Harmless

Comment

zSO.. WATS D EVENTT AFTER DIS MAINTENANCE???

Comment

At this time all servers are down for maintenance, but the patch notes are up. You can check them out in this thread.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

How come Crimson Groves is up before all other servers? that server almost had no down time too =)

Originally posted by R22353442 View Post
            more oranges! lol
            lol no!!~~

Comment

Servers are all back up. Have fun everyone!
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

all events great!!!!
                Last edited by eskeletoo; 07-19-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X